ever saw a purse online that looked great, but was a dud when you got it in bed?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

ever saw a purse online that looked great, but was a dud when you got it in bed?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i have bought many purses over the years from ebay and other online sites. most of them were as awesome as they appeared as i got physical with them, but a few just didn't do it for me. I don't know why, but i really had to struggle to get a boner inside some of them. Maybe it was my E.D. issues, or something mentally not right. I don't know. Anyone have similar experiences?
radared1

Re: ever saw a purse online that looked great, but was a dud when you got it in bed?

Post by radared1 »

Of course but do not let that discourage you, the next time you look at it you may feel different. IF not get rid of it.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: ever saw a purse online that looked great, but was a dud when you got it in bed?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:19 pm Of course but do not let that discourage you, the next time you look at it you may feel different. IF not get rid of it.
yup! Some purses that i have bought have a leather interior, and with some of them i can get a good fucking motion with it, and shoot a nice load in them. others, like the one i mentioned above, it takes me forever to cum. the sleekness is there, so the lotion mixed with the pre-cum. still, it takes a while til i am ready to pop my cork. it's weird! the purse is very cute, too. it has a good, feminine shape to it. I just have a bad time with it.