Meet, and greet and share purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Meet, and greet and share purse

Post by radared1 »

Anyone up for a gathering or just a two some to see some of each other’s handbags, Maybe enjoy them together, 8)
malcolmwasher31

Re: Meet, and greet and share purse

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Be good but im in australia lol
Parkcentralhotel112

Post by Parkcentralhotel112 »

radared1 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:28 pm Anyone up for a gathering or just a two some to see some of each other’s handbags, Maybe enjoy them together, 8)
Where are you im in scotland
radared1

Post by radared1 »

USA
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Good luck, I've been trying for five years if not longer to do the same thing. Everybody always gets scared and never follows through. I'll even offer guys on here pretty serious money to let me come over and just have my way with their wife's bag complete with everything in it
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Not interested in having my way with a loaded females handbag. Prefer to have my way with one I have stuffed full with soft sweaters, or towels. The fuller they are the better they are
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

I mean if thats the case just buy them lol. I have the largest privately owned legally purchased absolutely complete collection . I only like them absolutely complete with everything, i mean if you have a real true purse fetish thats the only way to really enjoy. I have plenty of empty ones but they are just boring. The feeling of feeling All the woman's contents in the bag and the thrill of knowing it was once hers and now mine makes it even more thrilling. Its the most thrilling when I'm somewhere and can get ahold of one that was left unattended
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

coachlover wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:37 pm I mean if thats the case just buy them lol. I have the largest privately owned legally purchased absolutely complete collection . I only like them absolutely complete with everything, i mean if you have a real true purse fetish thats the only way to really enjoy. I have plenty of empty ones but they are just boring. The feeling of feeling All the woman's contents in the bag and the thrill of knowing it was once hers and now mine makes it even more thrilling. Its the most thrilling when I'm somewhere and can get ahold of one that was left unattended
tell us about your experiences with unattended purses.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:18 pm Not interested in having my way with a loaded females handbag. Prefer to have my way with one I have stuffed full with soft sweaters, or towels. The fuller they are the better they are
try inflatable items. it's so much better! you just open the valve and inflate, or deflate, to your liking. you can even unzip the zipper and put your manhood inside it, and cum in the bag and get the inflatable all wet, too! I am like you. I wouldn't like fucking a full purse a female owns. There could be sharp instruments inside it. You could be fucking something she forgot to take out of her purse, like some food of some sort. you could be putting your cock in a purse of chocolate chip cookies, or cake, or pie, or a sandwich! i remember i was in junior high school back in the late 70's. a girl i had the hots for had her locker right next to mine. she knew my combination. she always carried around her purple LeSportSac purse. It was a patent leather-looking purse. It wasn't leather. It was vinyl or something. i still wanted to cum in it, AND HER!! one day, as a joke, she put her purse in my locker with a fish sandwich inside it when i wasn't around. at lunch break, we were opening our lockers. she started laughing as i see her purse in my locker! it smelled bad and she told me there was a fish sandwich inside it! I only wish i woulda gone in my locker before lunch break! I woulda ran that purse of hers in the bathroom and sent a nice wad of jizz in it and on it!!! of course i woulda removed the sandwich first!
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

A dude you really need to rethink this, obviously you would check the bag to see what is in it before you did anything with it. Obviously im not stick my cock in the actual contents of the bag. Prefer to use outside Pockets or multiple bags put together. Obviously I clear out the pockets before I do anything. You really way overthinking it. Obviously ones that I buy if there's any snacks or food it would come out of the bag lol