Bag fetish art?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

klendathu

Bag fetish art?

Post by klendathu »

I know it's a very niche fetish, but can we get a thread dedicated to artwork and hentai depicting bagjobs and cumming on handbags?
If there are any artists willing to draw pictures on this subject, I'd be more than willing to commission you.
klendathu

Re: Bag fetish art?

Post by klendathu »

Forgotmypassagain

Post by Forgotmypassagain »

Not quite exact, but purses and some cum. Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

so awesome!!! thanks for sharing!! every purse cummer in the world needs a chance at secretly sexing up a purse!! especially an unattended one!!!
klendathu

Post by klendathu »

I'm currently addicted to NovelAI, and it's a lot cheaper than forking out for commissions all the time. Here are a couple of handbag-related pics I made.

stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

great purses on these pics, sometimes i want such one with a hole for a hard cock to fuck them
maybe an idea for new pics: a slim soft clutch wich is able to wrap like a cocks shape and then two females fuck eachother with that
klendathu

Post by klendathu »

stiefeltraeger wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:05 am great purses on these pics, sometimes i want such one with a hole for a hard cock to fuck them
maybe an idea for new pics: a slim soft clutch wich is able to wrap like a cocks shape and then two females fuck eachother with that
Yeah, me too. God, I wish handbags came with a fuckhole in them.

klendathu

Post by klendathu »

stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

great pics, only a tiny cock is missing on the top, to get a nice ride in a toilet, when the pussy hurts for a cock and maybe the loads are stored inside, when fucked and jerked in in the morning
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

klendathu wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:07 pm
stiefeltraeger wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:05 am great purses on these pics, sometimes i want such one with a hole for a hard cock to fuck them
Yeah, me too. God, I wish handbags came with a fuckhole in them.

Some do! You find a purse with a leather, or vinyl, interior. They often have a zippered compartment in the purse that is leather, too. I almost always try to find one on Ebay or Poshmark or whatever site online. If I see by the added pics that the purse doesn't have a leather or vinyl interior, I ask the seller if they can post a picture of the interior. Anyway, you zip up the purse, or the purse's inner compartment, to about 98%. It leaves enough room to fit a cock. You add a little Jergens lotion, and you stick your cock in, and you fuck it. My dream purse is a Chanel bag! They have leather interiors. I fantasize about sexing one up and leaving a sopping DNA-filled mess inside it! I gotta save up. $1,200(USD) for the cheapest used one online.