Bag fetish art?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ClaireR

Re: Bag fetish art?

Post by ClaireR »

I love your art work - as a suggestion make the bag pink, purple, or red and not black. This would show up much better
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love your art work, keep up the great work.
Crossbody_lover

Post by Crossbody_lover »

I love your work. Something I never thought I would see - and I love it. More please...! ๐Ÿ™
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

stiefeltraeger wrote: โ†‘Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:05 am great purses on these pics, sometimes i want such one with a hole for a hard cock to fuck them
maybe an idea for new pics: a slim soft clutch wich is able to wrap like a cocks shape and then two females fuck eachother with that
How about a SPH on a purse? Aside from purses, I also have an inflatable toy fetish. We in the community experiment with inflatables that have SPH's. It stands for Strategically Placed Hole, or Sexual Penetration Hole. Some inflatables have them already built-in. With others, all it takes is to invert, or push in, a limb, or part of the inflatable, which creates a SPH. Some people physically mod an existing inflatable and glue on an SPH. A purse, with an SPH sounds awesome!!!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

klendathu wrote: โ†‘Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:07 pm
stiefeltraeger wrote: โ†‘Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:05 am great purses on these pics, sometimes i want such one with a hole for a hard cock to fuck them
maybe an idea for new pics: a slim soft clutch wich is able to wrap like a cocks shape and then two females fuck eachother with that
Yeah, me too. God, I wish handbags came with a fuckhole in them.

Some purses do. It is the inner compartment. It is usually zippered, and some are leather, or vinyl. I have a Carla Marchi purse I've been jizzing lately! It is a leather inner compartment, which opens and closes with a zipper. It is beautiful going up in that compartment!
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:17 pm
klendathu wrote: โ†‘Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:07 pm
Yeah, me too. God, I wish handbags came with a fuckhole in them.

Some purses do. It is the inner compartment. It is usually zippered, and some are leather, or vinyl. I have a Carla Marchi purse I've been jizzing lately! It is a leather inner compartment, which opens and closes with a zipper. It is beautiful going up in that compartment!
like a female but i wanna fuck