Daily Purse Fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Daily Purse Fetish

Post by radared1 »

How many of you have a daily need for a handbag to have fun with? Do you prefer it to be one of your own or one of a stranger or someone you know. Do you get excited at the possibility of getting caught molesting the bag? Let’s hear some of your stories.
radared1

Re: Daily Purse Fetish

Post by radared1 »

I will start, I took my bags, a large Downey and Bourke red in color, and a Stone Mountain, dark blue, drapped them on my body then put a couple of clutches in my pants. Last but not least I used a black patent shoe to get off with, all the while the lady did not know I was doing it.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

was the woman a friend ? or relation? and what item did you finally cum and did you leave some of the cum on whatever you finished on?
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

honestly i like the stranger one if i can pull it off use her purse or whatever soft leather she has at the time ajnd leave my cum on the item but i also love using something from someone i know which i have done both when i was younger and never gopt caught i just love the idea they will be carrying around or wearing the leather not knowing what i did and i get so turned on when i see them with the item after i left my cum on the leather