Favorite Purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Favorite Purse

Post by radared1 »

What is your favorite purse or style of purse to play with, Is is a large soft leather one you can stuff full and caress and fuck. Or is it a clutch that you can stuff in your sweat pants? Maybe it is a certain style that you love so much you buy as many as you can and drape them all over yourself. Do you like ones with a cell phone pocket that you can stuff your meat in? Let’s here from. You.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Favorite Purse

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

a leather purse has to have a leather interior, or it could be a vinyl purse, like a makeup bag. When i was a teen, the local swap meet in California where i was living sold a type of makeup bag called a Black Gallery. My sister got a royal blue Black Gallery bag as a gift one time. I remember smuggling it outta her room, putting a produce bag from a grocery store inside it, blowing it up, and then riding that makeup bag on my bed. I'd cum very fast! It was sooo soft!! I had plenty of orgasms with it!! My other sister got a purple one once, but i never got to cum it! 😥I wish i could find that brand of makeup bag on ebay!! I also like white, black, red, copper, gold, or silver Michael Kors Graysons. The older models have a vinyl interior. It felt really good to put a dollop of hand lotion in the interior and go up in it. I jizz the interior pretty easily.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Handbagfetish, do you have a favorite bag to cum on or in?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

One of my favorites is by Coach. it is a Madison Phoebe style 24621. I love the look, the size extra large, the feel of the leather supper soft after it has been broken in. I have played with several at one time.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Too many to mention but if I had to be stranded on an island with a couple
I'd take a few of these big babies! 8) :)

The last Nanuschka is just incredible. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Those look so nice, all very sexy. I do love the second picture with the model and the draping bag.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Lovely
Love the bag in the 4th pic
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

i seriously would love to be able to rub my hard cock on the black purse in the 2nd pic while shes standing there holdiing it
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Like I posted, do any of you have a favorite bag and if so do you use it on a daily basis to help you get off? Does it ever make your female hormones take lover and then you want to dress up.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Trouble uploading pictures. keeps saying error HTTP The files are less that 1 MB too??? :?