British airways hostess original handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ifucklthr

Re: British airways hostess original handbag

Post by ifucklthr »

Mmmm nice
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

handbagfetish wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:56 am It’s a genuine British airways air hostess handbag
thanks! i will check ebay!
icebeatrice

Post by icebeatrice »

What a lovely bag! I love flight attendant paraphernalia and I do have a full female uniform from the now defunct Thomas Cook airlines. Including a wonderful handbag similar to this:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114743102935 ... olid=10001

Wearing the uniform makes me feel very special and sexy. Speaking of stewardess bags, I also have one Coach Stewardess bag, which is simply exquisite!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Some of the best looks can be found on the web, but airlines such as PSA, Pan Am, were tops, google them and take a look.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

panamleatherbag.jpg
thjis bag looks like you can wrap it around your cock and fuck it until you explode
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

I've looked for them but never found any when I'd searched must be using wrong search term here in UK ebay
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Love seeing fresh spunk on top-notch, well broken-in leathers. Love how visible the grains are. :twisted:
Parkcentralhotel112

Post by Parkcentralhotel112 »

What brand is it? I love these bags I would love a Ryan air bag but I can never find out what brand it is
radared1

Post by radared1 »

looks so sexy, do not forget to clean up the bag, you can use your mouth if you are so inclined.