ever saw a purse at a party, or wherever, and got a boner?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

ever saw a purse at a party, or wherever, and got a boner?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

plenty of times! it just reminds me of my aunt's purse back in the 70's and 80's. she always had that tan leather purse on her shoulder. i fantasized all the time about getting that purse to myself, just for an hour! nobody around! just me, the purse, and some lubriderm! i would jizz every stitch, every compartment, and if it had a leather interior, i'd wet it too!!! I'd give that purse good lovin'!!!
ifucklthr

Re: ever saw a purse at a party, or wherever, and got a boner?

Post by ifucklthr »

was your aunt hot and if you did end up cumming on her purse the thought of her arrying and toching thepurse where your cum was make it even more exciting sdince she would have no idea she was handling your cum
ilovepursesandpumps

ifucklthr wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:41 am was your aunt hot and if you did end up cumming on her purse the thought of her arrying and toching thepurse where your cum was make it even more exciting sdince she would have no idea she was handling your cum
she was not hot, but that purse was. i never got to cream that purse of hers. i woulda been extra careful to clean up my mess from her purse. i was just never that ballsy of a person to cum something and leave it there. i was always afraid i would get caught. i would go hog wild if i ever got to cum it, but i'd surely clean up my mess! that purse was calling my name!!! wooooo!!!!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

I loved the idea of leaving some cum on the leather and seeing the lady carrying the purse knowing I left my cum on it and she has no idea that I did anything to her purse
ilovepursesandpumps

ifucklthr wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:47 pm I loved the idea of leaving some cum on the leather and seeing the lady carrying the purse knowing I left my cum on it and she has no idea that I did anything to her purse
the idea is really nasty, IN A GOOD WAY, but like i said, i was afraid i'd get caught. we had a housekeeper and she would leave her burnt-orange leather or PVC purse on our kitchen counter. I would squeeze it all the time, and had even rubbed myself over my pants with it, but i was never ballsy enough to put a pair of sweatpants on, and sit at the kitchen table with her purse firmly nestled next to my cock n balls. i woulda loved to bang her little purse, but if she goes in the kitchen and realizes her purse is missing, there'd be hell to pay. The thought of her purse in my bed, getting jizzed, is a great fantasy, but the outcome of the fact that her purse, with money, and whatever other valuables she mighta had in it, came up missing... the thought.of such a situation bothers me! i woulda been a suspect. my siblings, too. my mother, too. but nutting her purse was a fantasy of mine for a while.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

One party everyone put their coasts and handbags in a spare bed room. The bed was covered in coats but the bags were up close to the pillows. They looked so good lined up that you wanted to just slide your cock all over them. Too much foot traffic to be able to do it though.
Toolfan169@gmail.com

Post by Toolfan169@gmail.com »

I'm at a party right now getting ready to fuck a purse
ilovepursesandpumps

pics (or video) or it didn't happen!!! 😜
KJS

Post by KJS »

Yes usually in a store !!
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I worked at Home Depot a few years ago. I saw this one young woman carrying a large tan leather tote. I got closer to get a better look. The leather looked so soft. It was open and the inside was unlined. The inside surface of the leather looked like soft suede. I got extremely hard.