Have you ever went crazy buying purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Have you ever went crazy buying purses

Post by radared1 »

Yesterday the moon and stars must have been in alignment as I bought two Coach big size Shay bags, one Michael Kors crossbody bag and one white clutch. Yikes I spent over 500.00 on these bags, must have been out of my head. They are really sexy, you can see the Coach bags on their store site, I bought the white one and black one. The white clutch is from Macys, and the black crossbody is a Michael Kors and is from Nordstrom Rack.
The man at Nordstrom rack complimented me on my taste and I told him I loved it. I did not get a sack to put it in but wore it on my shoulder. I was rock hard walking out the door.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Have you ever went crazy buying purses

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i have spent another $200 this weekend, so far, on two purses, a pair of shoes, and two other items. The two purses are Giani Berninis. They are leather, inside and out.
Going to also buy another purse or two. Another Giani Bernini, and a Nicole Lee see-thru vinyl bag. The shoes are Manolo Blahnik BB patent leather pumps. I don't buy many purses brand new like i used to back in the day. I prefer they have been "well loved", as they call it. "Well loved", and in good condition. A woman's hands have been everywhere inside and out of the purse. It was like her best friend, and her constant companion, at one point. Now it is oftentimes inside my sweatpants, with an inflated beach ball inside it. I am humping it, or riding it, and getting my rocks off with it!
claudius

Post by claudius »

Would like to buy this pile! :D 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I just got my bill from buying purses, I guess I better stop for a while.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

:( I just got my bill from buying purses, I guess I better stop for a while.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:21 am :( I just got my bill from buying purses, I guess I better stop for a while.
me too!!! i probably spent $3,000 this year alone! 😢 i need to stop!!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I bought a coach 75 anniversary leather purse, looks like a flight attendant bag, In excellent condition, fits on my shoulder perfect. Black in color with a heavily leather build but still soft.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yes of course! That's what this fetish does to you. I just accept it as the
price of the obsession. Could be spending it on other, less "healthy" things.
Do still need to figure out an end game on how to whittle down my collection.
I've taken many to the Goodwill and others to the consignment shops both
low and high end. Perhaps in a year or so I'll offer up some of my more
expensive ones on Poshmark. I'd of course give you guys a head up first.
Besides much of the fun and excitement is the anticipation of finding and
getting a new purse, don't you agree?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Yes, of course, I look at new postings everyday for leather handbags. I have gone bonkers on a few days and bought multiple bags even though I really do not need any more and am facing your situation as to getting rid of some of them.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Just went nuts again and bought a HOBO bag called Shela in a red color, previously bought the turquoise color. :)