Have you ever went crazy buying purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

broker72

Re: Have you ever went crazy buying purses

Post by broker72 »

radared1 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:19 pm Just went nuts again and bought a HOBO bag called Shela in a red color, previously bought the turquoise color. :)
Pls show us your Hobo Sheila.. looks hot would love to see it
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Have you ever went crazy buying purses

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

claudius wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:16 am Yes of course! That's what this fetish does to you. I just accept it as the
price of the obsession. Could be spending it on other, less "healthy" things.
Do still need to figure out an end game on how to whittle down my collection.
I've taken many to the Goodwill and others to the consignment shops both
low and high end. Perhaps in a year or so I'll offer up some of my more
expensive ones on Poshmark. I'd of course give you guys a head up first.
Besides much of the fun and excitement is the anticipation of finding and
getting a new purse, don't you agree?
Yes! We all love buying the accessory that women mainly buy. We love that a woman's hands have been inside it. We love that she put her whole world inside it. Makeup, hair brush, wallet, cell phone, pad and paper, perfume, etc. Now we put our cock inside it. We jizz it. We get our sexual rocks off with it. The purse she loved at one point, we now love. we get excited to see the purse on ebay, poshmark, etc. She carried it in her hand, or under her arm, or on her shoulder, and we will receive it in the mail soon, and will fuck it good!!!