Purse shopping

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Purse shopping

Post by radared1 »

How many of you have a fetish to where you buy purses almost daily or weekly? I do, I look at all the sites I can and have bought purses from Europe, India, Australia , Canada, and other countries beside the USA. Love to relieve the pressure buildup once I get them home. LOL. Feels really good to cum. How about you, lets here from you. 8)
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Purse shopping

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:41 am How many of you have a fetish to where you buy purses almost daily or weekly? I do, I look at all the sites I can and have bought purses from Europe, India, Australia , Canada, and other countries beside the USA. Love to relieve the pressure buildup once I get them home. LOL. Feels really good to cum. How about you, lets here from you. 8)
Me! I need to slow down. I will soon start to buy them a few times a month. Right now, i am buying an average of 3 purses a week. It's an addiction.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have the same addiction, however I am buying at times five or six a week
ilovepursesandpumps

radared1 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:39 pm I have the same addiction, however I am buying at times five or six a week
the only problem with buying that many is the fact that you can't possibly make love to everyone of them. i have probably over 500 purses in my collection. I am finding purses that i never made love to, months after i bought them! Next weekend, i will buy a few more, but i gotta start to cut down. I spent $239 this weekend on 4 purses. I need to spend 1/5 of that amount. I also will buy a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti pumps next weekend, as well as a new barbeque grill, but next weekend, i will start spending less on purses/shoes.
KJS

Post by KJS »

i shop day and weekly too it hard not to buy one you see you like eps used bag because you know you might not find it again. once you get the lump in ur paint looking at it you know you have to buy it!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I play with mine everyday, I have them placed all over. I can relate to having so many that some I have never enjoyed as I got four in one day. I have a new one to be picked up today.
ilovepursesandpumps

so what kinda purse did you get today? show us a pic!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I bought one from Australia it is from a company called Wanderers. Fast shipping, beautiful purse. Can not post a picture of it as I share a computer with the wife. It is so buttery soft, check out their website and see if you like them. I do
ilovepursesandpumps

radared1 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 9:11 pm I bought one from Australia it is from a company called Wanderers. Fast shipping, beautiful purse. Can not post a picture of it as I share a computer with the wife. It is so buttery soft, check out their website and see if you like them. I do
your wife has no idea about your purse fetish? I checked the site out. Beautiful purses! Right up my alley! Thanks!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Just ordered two more off ebay, I look forward to having them arrive. One is an older coach bag style 9223. Check them out