Priciest Purse you ever rubbed your cock on

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

vargasthewise

Priciest Purse you ever rubbed your cock on

Post by vargasthewise »

So, my hot sister in law showed up with a Louis Vitton purse that her husband complained was over $2200, well while they were outside on Mother's Day, I managed to sneak it off for just a moment and rubbed it all over my steadily stiffening shaft. I did not cum it, was too paranoid people would come back in and I was right, less than 2 mins later someone came back in, but I have the knowledge that my dick has seen every inch of that purse.

She also has a bucket bag that was over $400 that I not only blasted, I left a cum stain on just so I knew it was mine...ya, I have a bit of a kink when it comes to that.

But, the LV purse feels like a damn football on my dick, not the feeling I am looking for but that one time was fun.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Priciest Purse you ever rubbed your cock on

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

vargasthewise wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:36 pm So, my hot sister in law showed up with a Louis Vitton purse that her husband complained was over $2200, well while they were outside on Mother's Day, I managed to sneak it off for just a moment and rubbed it all over my steadily stiffening shaft. I did not cum it, was too paranoid people would come back in and I was right, less than 2 mins later someone came back in, but I have the knowledge that my dick has seen every inch of that purse.

She also has a bucket bag that was over $400 that I not only blasted, I left a cum stain on just so I knew it was mine...ya, I have a bit of a kink when it comes to that.

But, the LV purse feels like a damn football on my dick, not the feeling I am looking for but that one time was fun.
Awesome story, man! LV bags, for the most part, are made with coated canvas. I have humped one before. It was a LV momogram bag. I wanna get an LV Damier Ebene. I get a thrill fucking/humping purses a woman would die for. It feels very satisfying sleeping with a sought-after purse tucked inside my sweat pants. If only the woman i bought it from could see me getting all sexual with her purse!!! I put a beach ball inside it, inflate the ball, zip it closed, and ride/hump her purse.

I did buy a LV monogram makeup bag for almost $200 from ebay. It has a soft leather interior. Nice sex toy!!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Jimmy Choo patent leather Lolha handbag. Very expensive . The patent leather is soft and smooth and just calls for your member to rub on it.
vito117

Post by vito117 »

Chanel tote. Quilted buttery soft leather. Jumbo size full of stuff. You know them.
A girlfriend at the time has a fashion diva bitch-mom who carried one. Rest is history. A glorious one at that.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Probably a large black Gucci patent leather tote or Hysteria purse.
Marni lamb leather purse close second...
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

vito117 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:14 am Chanel tote. Quilted buttery soft leather. Jumbo size full of stuff. You know them.
A girlfriend at the time has a fashion diva bitch-mom who carried one. Rest is history. A glorious one at that.
A Chanel bag is on my shopping list this year!! it is the most sought after purse i have ever desired!! i wanna get a classic jumbo double flap bag!! it has a leather interior i wanna cum in, thoroughly!!!!