Purse Fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Purse Fetish

Post by radared1 »

How many of you love to masturbate on a purse or purses on a daily basis. Do you think about them often? Do you have a favorite bag to use? Have you ever been caught with your pants down and a bag under your cock? Would you like a sexy woman to put her purse up along your cock and jack you off?
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Purse Fetish

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:09 pm How many of you love to masturbate on a purse or purses on a daily basis. Do you think about them often? Do you have a favorite bag to use? Have you ever been caught with your pants down and a bag under your cock? Would you like a sexy woman to put her purse up along your cock and jack you off?
I do!!!
Yes
No
No
Yes
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

Not daily, but pretty often.
Don't think about them outside of when I fuck them
I have a favorite and 2nd fave
Almost, but never caught
I am lucky to have a redhead AP that loves all my fetishes, and is really turned on by the leather ones
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

vargasthewise wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:30 pm Not daily, but pretty often.
Don't think about them outside of when I fuck them
I have a favorite and 2nd fave
Almost, but never caught
I am lucky to have a redhead AP that loves all my fetishes, and is really turned on by the leather ones
that is so awesome! You can stage a fake situation, like she carries a purse to a party, and can pretend it's been snatched. She knows you are in the bathroom, or another room, with your junk all inside it. Then the purse can magically appear again, and you and her know the real story. That would be so funny!