wish i could fuck it

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

malcolmwasher31

wish i could fuck it

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

at work just looking at my co workers bag i wish i could just walk over and cum all over it :D :D :D :D :D

nice bag.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: wish i could fuck it

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

is the purse just sitting in the break room, or on her desk? an unattended purse should be fair game! most of society thinks of one thing when someone touches an unattended purse, and that is theft. they think we are messing with the purse to take money, credit/debit cards, or other valuables from the purse. No! We purse jizzers wanna take something else from it. It's virginity! We just wanna sex up that purse!
irapepumpsnboots

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

malcolmwasher31 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:38 pm at work just looking at my co workers bag i wish i could just walk over and cum all over it :D :D :D :D :D

nice bag.jpg
I want to bust several nuts over that bag as well! cant blame you!
I rape women’s boots, pumps, purses, and of course, leather skirts!
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

what a hot purse