Furla Candy Bag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flipflopsandboots

Furla Candy Bag

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

Hey does anyone here have a Furla Candy Bag. I love them so much I just wanna blow a load all over them!
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Furla Candy Bag

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i wanna buy one!!! i saw them before!!! so femimine looking!!!
Flipflopsandboots

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:48 pm i wanna buy one!!! i saw them before!!! so femimine looking!!!
Right and 100% rubber! Smooth bendy it’s just everything
ilovepursesandpumps

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:14 am
ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:48 pm i wanna buy one!!! i saw them before!!! so femimine looking!!!
A fun bag to take to bed!
Flipflopsandboots

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:10 am
My friend’s mom actually has the bag I remember when she came over with it. I didn’t know anything about it back then but now I will do ANYTHING TO TOUCH IT. Also she has a bunch of rain boots. She’s one of those really into fashion and luxury items type of person.
ilovepursesandpumps

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:24 am
My friend’s mom actually has the bag I remember when she came over with it. I didn’t know anything about it back then but now I will do ANYTHING TO TOUCH IT. Also she has a bunch of rain boots. She’s one of those really into fashion and luxury items type of person.
Now you gotta go over to your friend's house and get some private time with the bag, and other bags she has. Be sure to take pics and show us! We wanna see the violation of her personal accessories in the only way we know of. We wanna see your jizz on, or inside, of that Candy bag, and other purses she has!
Flipflopsandboots

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:01 am
Flipflopsandboots wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:24 am
Now you gotta go over to your friend's house and get some private time with the bag, and other bags she has. Be sure to take pics and show us! We wanna see the violation of her personal accessories in the only way we know of. We wanna see your jizz on, or inside, of that Candy bag, and other purses she has!
See I would but she moved far in my state at first she used to live around the corner but not anymore. Now the best I can do is ask her questions on Instagram about them and see if she’d sell them.