I have to wait for her mom to be done with it

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toolfan169@gmail.com

I have to wait for her mom to be done with it

Post by Toolfan169@gmail.com »

but its going to be well worth the wait
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Re: I have to wait for her mom to be done with it

Post by leatherdog420 »

very nice
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

wait! tell us what you mean. i sense there is a hot story involved here. who is she? who is her mom? clue us in! 😉
Toolfan169@gmail.com

I bought this one purse omg its the best fuck I've ever had and ever time I'm using it i text her thanking her for selling it to me. And just out of the blue she goes I think I got one you really look like she texted me a picture of that says as soon as my Mom's done with it same brand as the other one she told me it's mine I can't wait
Toolfan169@gmail.com

I bought this one purse omg its the best fuck I've ever had and ever time I'm using it i text her thanking her for selling it to me. And just out of the blue she goes I think I got one you really look like she texted me a picture of that says as soon as my Mom's done with it same brand as the other one she told me it's mine I can't wait
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

mmm love the color
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Toolfan169@gmail.com wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:47 pm I bought this one purse omg its the best fuck I've ever had and ever time I'm using it i text her thanking her for selling it to me. And just out of the blue she goes I think I got one you really look like she texted me a picture of that says as soon as my Mom's done with it same brand as the other one she told me it's mine I can't wait
thanks for the clarification! you lucky!!! that's a hot situation you are in!! AND a hot purse!!!!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

id ask if she coud send it to me without her mom missing it so i can test it out then send it back after i jizzed on it so her mom can use it until she is done with it yes id leave my cum on inside and oustside before sending it back i bet her mom is hot as she is