girlfriend or wife involvement

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

girlfriend or wife involvement

Post by radared1 »

I was wondering how many of you are lucky enough to have an understanding female partner. Will she help you with your fetish by rubbing a purse on your cock? Or will she rub one against you while you make love? Will she put her purse on your lap to hold while she drives the car knowing it makes you rock hard. Will she give you one of her purse to use as you need it?
Code32

Re: girlfriend or wife involvement

Post by Code32 »

I am lucky to have the best woman in the world, when I told her about my fetish she liked it and she has a great collection of bags, whenever we play perverse games she takes out her best bags to use, she loves that I end up shooting on her bag after playing hard with them ... it's the best thing that could happen to me, I'm lucky.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Code32 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:01 pm I am lucky to have the best woman in the world, when I told her about my fetish she liked it and she has a great collection of bags, whenever we play perverse games she takes out her best bags to use, she loves that I end up shooting on her bag after playing hard with them ... it's the best thing that could happen to me, I'm lucky.
you ARE lucky! no need to hide your fetish from her!! she's a keeper!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

That’s hot. Show her purse collection