Spring is comi

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Spring is comi

Post by radared1 »

Now that Spring is here, how many of you have bought yourself a new bag? I got two from HOBO one is a bag called Shelia, aqua in color and a hard finish, the other one is a new satchel light yellow in color and I will give it to my wife for Mother’s Day. I also bought myself two more handbags at Nordstroms Rack, they have a good selection on line and you can find some new ones no overly expensive. Best place to look besides there is Ebay and Etsy.
Enjoy spring break and try some more leather purses. 8)
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Spring is comi

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

You bought a Sheila? I posted a pic of one a few weeks ago! Good going!! I have bought about 10 used bags, I have 2 used bags that are on hold, that are beautiful, and they'd be pricey if they were brand new, on a site online. I have bought 10 used bags, this month alone, from poshmark! I love makeup bags! I bought three or four this month! I just love putting a beach ball inside them, inflating them, and putting them in me sweatpants, placing them right on my taint! I then bounce them and rub them against my taint, and my nutsack. I make a mess on them after a while!! That goes for purses, too!
claudius

Post by claudius »

It's still spring and I treated myself to a couple more purses.
One is this large, soft Emporio Armani purse from Italy. Have
de-virginized her already. 8)

Waiting on the Marni kiss-lock bag too..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Lovely large leather bag