New here what are some of your favorites

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sassylove

New here what are some of your favorites

Post by Sassylove »

I’m new to the website I feel it’s a very open minded place excited to know I’m not the only one with this fetish. Let’s get to know one another.
malcolmwasher31

Re: New here what are some of your favorites

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Hey mate pleased to have u here do u like leatherbags
KJS

Post by KJS »

what do you like to do with a purse?
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

what are your favorite types of purses you use for masturbation? I love mostly the purses that have a leather interior, and have a zipper, so.i can zip the main compartment closed. I then squirt a bit of hand lotion in it, and then go up in it! I love any purse size, as long as i can sexually penetrate it. I also love purses that don't have a leather interior, so i can rub my junk with it, or hump it to orgasm. I have bought over 100 secondhand purses in the past year on various websites. Welcome to the party, pal!
Sassylove

Post by Sassylove »

My favorite would have to be a Michael Kors, It’s the pvc for me. I don’t really care if has content in it or not. Honestly any smooth leather does it for me. I’m not really into wallets, if it’s there cool it’s a bonus but if it’s not I can do with out. My friend told me about this site when I first came out about it. Not very many people know. It took A LOT for me to even say I had this fetish.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Best u fucked was a real.prada the inteoir was amazing
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

malcolmwasher31 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:34 pm Best u fucked was a real.prada the inteoir was amazing
Yes! I have a black patent Prada purse, and that red leather interior, with a bit of lotion!!! wow!!