Leather handbags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Leather handbags

Post by radared1 »

It seems this site has been taken over by people who have other interests. It would be nice if they could have their own site here, and let this site go back to people with leather purse fetish.
ifucklthr

Re: Leather handbags

Post by ifucklthr »

the title of this forum isn't just about purses : Purse Cumming / Jacket Cumming / Leather Furniture Cumming / Gloves Cumming Forum
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Yes ppl with a purse fetish also like other leather i somtimes like cumming on leather boots too ect thats y others post that here
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

malcolmwasher31 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:40 pm Yes ppl with a purse fetish also like other leather i somtimes like cumming on leather boots too ect thats y others post that here
yes! I cum leather boots, too! if they have a leather interior, I also love to cum inside the boots!
broker72

Post by broker72 »

radared1 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:12 am It seems this site has been taken over by people who have other interests. It would be nice if they could have their own site here, and let this site go back to people with leather purse fetish.
Yes absolutely.. can we not have another sub forum for leather clothing and boots and keep this one dedicated to purses and large bags. Just a suggestion
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

broker72 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:52 pm
radared1 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:12 am It seems this site has been taken over by people who have other interests. It would be nice if they could have their own site here, and let this site go back to people with leather purse fetish.
Yes absolutely.. can we not have another sub forum for leather clothing and boots and keep this one dedicated to purses and large bags. Just a suggestion

There already is a forum for boots cumming. Look in the site index for Bootjob Forum/Boot Cumming Forum. 👍👢
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

well if you look at the title of the forum again it says :Purse Cumming / Jacket Cumming / Leather Furniture Cumming / Gloves Cumming Forum ...no where does it say boots and as far as i can remember since i joined the name of this forum has been exactly what it says above it's just not about Purses