Best Style of Purse for Fucking?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nicklovesbootshox

Best Style of Purse for Fucking?

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Maybe this question has already been asked but I couldn’t find it with a quick search. I have never fucked a purse before but have had lots of leather glove and clothing play, purse fucking looks like fun! What style of purse is the best for fucking??
radared1

Re: Best Style of Purse for Fucking?

Post by radared1 »

To each his own, or there is no one perfect purse to have fun with. Some like a good patent leather purse, the smooth leather feels very good and looks so sexy, to others a large hobo or shoulder bag with smooth leather. Or maybe a good used purse with a females perfume still lingering. So I would recommend try them all!
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Thank you, but have you found a better style than another like, clutches, crossbody, hobo, mini, satchels, shoulder, totes, wallets?
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

wristlets are good. so are doctors bags. i love them all, really.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

I fuck them all but my favorite is a soft leather coach or mk hobo purse. Put some lotion on it and wrap it around your cock and fuck the shit out of it. Then leave it to dry on some hot chicks purse. I did that to a couple of my buddys wife’s purses I found in her closet. Nothing better
claudius

Post by claudius »

Pick ones that instantly turn you on, then ones that really
feel good on your penis! I like the big soft squishy one or
soft patent leather...but to each his own.

Here are a few I've used lately. .but they are only a few
of my preferences. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Almost forgot this red soft leather beauty that
I just got out too. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just_Human

Post by Just_Human »

<3
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

pursecummer wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:22 am I fuck them all but my favorite is a soft leather coach or mk hobo purse. Put some lotion on it and wrap it around your cock and fuck the shit out of it. Then leave it to dry on some hot chicks purse. I did that to a couple of my buddys wife’s purses I found in her closet. Nothing better
i have my reservations about making it so obvious! i would rather fuck the purse, clean up the mess, and that way, she wouldn't get so suspicious of the obvious glob of white stuff on her purse. Women know the smell of jizz. She would smell it and say "hmmm! WTF????? Someone jizzed my purse!!"
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Claudius you have perhaps the best collection of bags I have ever seen. Love the red one and I too have looked at it for a long time and considered buying one. Just looking at them and can not help but smile..