Breaking in a purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Breaking in a purse

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Maybe discussed before. Has anyone had the thrill of breaking in a purse? I mean the purse is almost brand new. It is very firm. You hump it, or fuck it, and after a while, it starts to soften up, and get a bit flimsy in some areas. At that point, it becomes easier to get your rocks off. I experienced this many times. This morning. after receiving my almost brand new Prada black patent leather bag from the mail carrier, i got to work in it! It has a beautiful red leather interior, with two zippered pockets. I squirted a little hand lotion inside one of the pockets, and got up in it! It took a while, but i fucked the bag so much, it softened up in places, so i was able to grasp part of the bag with my hand and got a good fucking motion going on. Then, my back stifened, i snorted like a bull, and i sent my red hot "magma" into the bag! Magical!!!
malcolmwasher31

Re: Breaking in a purse

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Having fucked a real prada bag before i bet it was amazing prada lining is so nice
ilovepursesandpumps

malcolmwasher31 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:39 am Having fucked a real prada bag before i bet it was amazing prada lining is so nice
Yes! That leather lining is primo!! I am fucking the purse more and more, and it is giving way, almost collapsing in most areas. I figure in the next two days, the purse will be total pliable and no longer sturdy. It will be like putty in my hands. I will be able to shoot my wad inside it a lot better.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Best part of new leathers is breaking that precious leather in with a hard cock
ilovepursesandpumps

Leevoy wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:10 am Best part of new leathers is breaking that precious leather in with a hard cock
Yes indeed!!! After while, it becomes so slouchy. I also love purses that are known as "preloved". The sellers who put that term in the description do NOT know how close to the truth they are when they are selling their purses to me. 😉 What is a fairly innocent fashion accessory becomes a very awesome sex toy. They have no idea that the purse hanging from their shoulder is getting plenty of DNA shot up inside it!