what was your first cum on leather experience

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ifucklthr

what was your first cum on leather experience

Post by ifucklthr »

i was just thinking about how i got into loving leather and wanting to spurt loads of cum on it and where it all began for me and how i figured out there was more leather items out there other than what i i started with my start was in my aunts cadillac on her leather seats then when she left her long green leather trench coat in her car on one of my horny nightly adventures of sneaking over and getting in her car to play on her leather seat i decided her coat needed to be part of the fun and that got me to thinking about what else was out there that i could rub my hard cock on and leave my cum on
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: what was your first cum on leather experience

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

my first cum on leather experience happened in 1986. my sister had a huge box of stuff she was selling in yard sales. She would have them in our front yard of our house. one day, i rummaged through the box, looking for purses. i found a black pair of leather pumps. I took them in the house. i ran into my bedroom, and closed the door. i got undressed. i laid back on my bed, and jacked off with one of the pumps. I came hard into it! it was magical!! Since then, i've been into fucking leather purses, pumps, boots, and makeup bags.
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

I still remember mine. It was about 12 years old, I suppose. I had been into leather humping since I was little and the darth vader choke scene with his gloves made me want to try gloves like that since I knew I already had a neck fetish. Long story short I started shoving a pair of leather gloves in my pants and walking around with them, rubbing up on things to hump with the extra cushion on my member and all of a sudden this one time, I felt something strange and different during my orgasm, and that was the first time I blew a load on leather. I had a leather chair in my bedroom and between the gloves and the chair they got fucked a thousand times, but I graduated to mom's purses soon enough, my girlfriends leather items and one of my HS girlfriends did not want to have sex but would do anything else, and she gave me a boot job with her leather boots and that was a thrill and a half...although for some reason I never really got into shoes until I was in my 30s.
LeatherSteve65

Post by LeatherSteve65 »

My first was a brown soft leather mini in 1972.
Bought it home and went crazy fucking it!
Alot of loads on that mini!
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

CAN YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT " oh i did it when i was this young" that make this forum look like it supports pedos, and if that is the case i will just leave this forum 100% so again SHUT THE FUCK UP. any person being talked about should be 18+
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

leatherdog420 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:20 am CAN YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT " oh i did it when i was this young" that make this forum look like it supports pedos, and if that is the case i will just leave this forum 100% so again SHUT THE FUCK UP. any person being talked about should be 18+
Agreed! Nobody should be talking about anything sexual we did when we were younger than the age of 18!