Quality of Leather

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Quality of Leather

Post by radared1 »

I was wondering how many of you prefer the soft smooth leather over the common pebbled leather in pursers. In the 80’s most of the expensive bags were in a smooth leather, such as the Anne Klein Calderon shoulder bag. It looked fabulous and the leather was smooth and felt really good.
Today’s styles such as coachs’ madison phoebe, both a practical purse for women and a sexy shoulder bag for us men is a pebbled leather. What do you say!
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Quality of Leather

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i prefer smooth leather over pebbled. I absolutely despise saffiano leather! i adore patent leather. I am talking authentic patent leather, NOT vinyl! I like to kiss patent leather purses. Recently, i bought a secondhand patent leather Dooney & Bourke bag. It feels super soft, and i was thinking it was real patent leather. I kissed the bag, sucked on the bag, and then looked at it. There is a white part of the bag showing, meaning it is not real patent leather! It has vinyl coating on it, with lotsa BPA. The purse IS softer than soft, though, especially with a beach ball zipped up in it!
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Smoothly tanned brown or tan leather for me please, but that's not to say I haven't grinded my hard cock all over a co-worker or two's pebble-grained brown leather Michael Kors bags in my time...
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

Depending on the pebble, it feels like fucking a basketball, not into the pebbled feel very much. Smooth and soft, sign me up, like leather clothing is perfect.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

i prefer the smooth lambskin style leather being thats how may aunts leather seats felt in her old 1970 cadillac which when i was a teenager id sneak\over and get in her car and just fuck her seats and leave my cum just to see her getting in the next day nit having a clue on what i did the night before lol
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

there are also soft lambskin leatherpurses in actual collections. They are my favourite target when getting a purse at ebay or something else. They should be used before
they also should not be made of synthetic fibre
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

In my opinion, sellers should advertise their purses correctly! They should not say they are leather when they are PVC. Sometimes, sellers advertised their purse as patent leather, but it was really saffiano leather, which i dislike. They also say their purse is patent leather, but it is PVC. They charge a super high price for that PVC crud!
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

lots of sellers do not know the difference between plastic and real leather, but WE know it and feel it. If that is not possible i peg for a pic, wich is made very close. Most of the time i can see the difference and some brands, maybe older one, with a little grandmastyle purses only use real leather and they sell the very cheap
LeatherSteve65

Post by LeatherSteve65 »

Smooth soft lambskin or sheepskin!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about the new pillow leather bag from coach, so smooth and soft. Have any of you bought or used one?