Great Forum.. reminds me of.. the story of Kristen’s soft leather purse...

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SLBBoots

Great Forum.. reminds me of.. the story of Kristen’s soft leather purse...

Post by SLBBoots »

This forum reminds me of a true story from the late 80’s that still gets me hard to this day... A friends girlfriend left her leather purse in my car when we all drove home from the Jersey shore. Kristen was a hot blonde, parents had money, so she always had top notch items. I stroked my cock to her often. This purse was amazing.. The smoothest white leather (and god the smell) you'd ever imagine. Of course I returned her purse, but not before I took it to my room, stripped down and slid my cock all over the smooth leather and jacked off with it at least 3 times. The first load cleared the purse completely, shooting right over it.. every time I saw her with that purse after that... mmm Oh Kristen.
Last edited by SLBBoots on Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Great Forum.. reminds me of.. Kristen’s soft leather purse...

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Stories like this is what i live for! So you creamed her purse multiple times. Wonderful! i could imagine how awesome that closet of hers is! She probably has 100's of purses!
Thanks for sharing!
SLBBoots

Re: Great Forum.. reminds me of.. Kristen’s soft leather purse...

Post by SLBBoots »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:42 pm Stories like this is what i live for! So you creamed her purse multiple times. Wonderful! i could imagine how awesome that closet of hers is! She probably has 100's of purses!
Thanks for sharing!
Oh it was incredible.. that leather smell.. it was so smooth, I remember sliding my rock hard cock all over it.. wrapping the soft leather around my shaft, moaning her name..
ifucklthr

Re: Great Forum.. reminds me of.. the story of Kristen’s soft leather purse...

Post by ifucklthr »

please tell me you left yout cum on the purse afterwards
SLBBoots

Post by SLBBoots »

ifucklthr wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:59 pm please tell me you left yout cum on the purse afterwards
I left a small amount inside. But as much as I wanted to leave one of my loads on the outside, I couldn’t. Given the huge loads I shot for it, would have been soooooo obvious.

Still makes my cock tingle thinking about it.
ilovepursesandpumps

A hot chick, and her purse. Gives a guy a boner just thinking about it! You couldn't bang her, so you.banged her hot little purse, and she'll never know that innocent, beautiful leather device she carried around a million places has a tinge of your manjuice imbedded inside it. She's carrying a piece of you with her when she carries that purse! Awesomeness!!
SLBBoots

Post by SLBBoots »

I often wonder if she still has it..
ilovepursesandpumps

women are sometimes fickle. They get attached to one purse, and then they see one in a store and they go crazy. After a while, they have so many purses, and they decide they wanna downsize their collection. They list their.purses on ebay, and poshmark, and mercari, etc. Go on some of those sites. That purse you jizzed long ago may be listed!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

When I was dating my girlfriend had really sexy bag from Stone Mountain. It was black about 13inches long, 9 high and 2 or 3 inches wide. The leather was smooth and soft from being used. One night when we were out I was really horny but she was in the wrong time of the month. My cock was all incased in a condom and she just would not do it. So I asked her if I could use her handbag to help me get off. It was very stuffed and incredible sexy.
She did not know of my fetish, but she handed me her purse and I put it up against my cock and rubbed back and forth on it. Her eyes were watching me intently. In almost no time at all i groaned and shot off filling the condom. I loved that purse many times after that.