Women who carry their purses unzipped/unfastened

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Women who carry their purses unzipped/unfastened

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Any other guys out there, besides me, love seeing women walking around with their purse hanging from their shoulders, and the purse is open? It is unzipped or unfastened. It looks so sexy! It's a huge turn-on for me. I was at Walmart here in Vegas last week, and a woman and her friend were walking out, and that purse one of them had hanging from their shoulder was soooo fucking hot, AND OPEN!! I think it was a black patent doctor's bag. I saw it from afar, but it looked sooo nice!! Wish i coulda saw it up close and personal.
Toolfan169@gmail.com

Re: Women who carry their purses unzipped/unfastened

Post by Toolfan169@gmail.com »

I'm the same way,I sometimes find myself following them and when they stop to look at something i walk by them coping a feel as I walk by them.
vito117

Post by vito117 »

I do that all the time in the grocery store or big box store that has shopping carts. Walk past the ladies with their nice large leather bags plopped into the shopping carts! See all the items laying inside....see the pink, blue, purples satiny linings, the wallets, make up bags...etc... YES...very arousing. I've even snapped pics of this. Be sure shutter sound is on silent!!.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

vito117 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:24 am I do that all the time in the grocery store or big box store that has shopping carts. Walk past the ladies with their nice large leather bags plopped into the shopping carts! See all the items laying inside....see the pink, blue, purples satiny linings, the wallets, make up bags...etc... YES...very arousing. I've even snapped pics of this. Be sure shutter sound is on silent!!.

Yes! Great idea! i have taken pics of women and their purses in public but forgot to turn the shutter sound off. Not smart on my part. Still, it's a beautiful thing to be standing in line at the checkout counter and gazed into a woman's leather bag and saw all the goodies!! I wish i could dive in it!
Shoe Fetishist

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

I absolutely love this, seeing women’s purses/bags open whilst they walk around.. I used to scrunch up my sisters dirty thongs and pop them into open bags @ the supermarket and then line up at the check out next to them to watch them go to grab their purse out to pay and make the dirty discovery 😜