I have the baddest purse collection hands down enjoy

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

coachlover

I have the baddest purse collection hands down enjoy

Post by coachlover »

Without a doubt hands down I have the baddest purse collection out of any member on this group. Reason being is because every bag you are looking at is 100% absolutely complete with everything in them. What you are looking at is well over $50,000 and roughly fifty plus bags that are complete. When I say complete I don't mean they have a makeup bag and some tampons. Mine are absolutely 100% complete as if it was snatched off the woman's arm bank cards, insurance cards, rewards cards, receipts, social security cards, titles to cars , driver's license you name it is in them. This is roughly four years worth of work and I have spoke to over 8000 women to acquire all of these. They are all legally purchased none of them have been stolen or obtained ill-gotten lately. I'm sure there's a bunch of you on here who will hate and we'll have all kinds of shit to say and call bullshit but you know what I really don't care because I know the real truth and there's a very small handful of members on here who know the truth as well. Finally got time to get them all in the house which by the way is 7 large storage totes and I'm pretty sure I got a hernia from carrying one of them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pursecummer

Re: I have the baddest purse collection hands down

Post by pursecummer »

Yes you do. Some sweet shit. What do you do with them? Do you cum all over and in them? Show us a pic of the hottest chick and her purse. What do you tell them that you do with them? Thanks for sharing.
coachlover

Re: I have the baddest purse collection hands down enjoy

Post by coachlover »

Unfortunately I don't share any pictures of the women that I buy from because I respect their privacy and everything they have done to sell me their purse complete. Just depends on what I'm in the mood for sometimes I'll sandwich two of them or just one of them or use a pocket just depends on the mood. I have a really long message that I used to reach out to the women with that I try to purchase from. In that message explains about my fetish and what I like to do with the purses and why I like to have them complete.
vito117

Post by vito117 »

I've bought many a bags from women off Facebook..etc
For the life of me I cannot see how a sane woman would actually keep her bank cards, CC cards, SSID, or any and all matters of personal ID in the bag she's selling no mater the monetary agreement. Make up bags, lotions, sprays, empty wallets, zippered pouches...yes. Very personal papers...not.

All in all the collection is hot!!!. Has all the markings of classy well dressed stylish ladies. I tend to buy/negotiate with the mature women 40-65. They seem more receptive and willing to sell since they are more financially grounded than some 20 something bimbo who never responds to messages.
Coach are my favs too.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Unfortunately that's a common misconception with this , everybody thinks they either have to be mentally unstable or hard up for money. Believe it or not some of my most complete ones have came from women who are wealthy. What I mean by my most complete ones is usually every woman will take at least one item or something out but they are still for the most part as complete as if it was snatched from the woman's shoulder. All it takes is a really open-minded woman who is really willing to do it in the reality of it it's all replaceable material items. Exactly why I stated that I've spoke to over 8000 women and I've only managed to purchase this many. I have thousands upon thousands of countless hours speaking to each woman. I would say on an easy I have at least 10 hours with each woman that I speak with and it's not always a guarantee that it will happen.
plover1300

Post by plover1300 »

I have had the honor of being able to dive into a few of Coachlover’s purses. We have had long talks about why women agree to sell their purses complete. I agree with him that a woman needs to be open-minded. Coach lover is a fantastic salesman. As anyone who has made their living in sales will tell you, “Every rejection gets you one step closer to ref next sale.” Persistence pays off, and Coachlover is living proof that is true.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Damm thsts an army of bags
vito117

Post by vito117 »

Actually you guys are right about one thing...it's all about salesmanship!
For instance I love women's hands, the long painted nails and classy looking.
When perusing Facebook Marketplace for purses you can at times see the woman's hands in the pictures holding the bag open..etc. If they have great hands and nails I'm hooked! I hone in. I message them asking about the bag 1st. Then ask about their nails. I then ask if they want to make some very very easy side money and hand model for me. Snap pics of your hands and nails holding purse items like wallet, make up bags, purse zippping....etc I've even had quick little video sent to me! .
I pay them thru Venmo, FAB, Cashappp...etc.
Amazing how many ladies will do this. Its totally anonymous and I never ask to show their faces.

Here's a little example of my salesmanship...lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thedude86

Post by Thedude86 »

Beautiful collection.

Do you ever sell any of these bags like this? Or they strictly yours? Any specifc type of women ( age, hair color, etc), you prefer? Do you look at their pics as you mess with their purse? ( ie drivers license, work ID etc)

This fascinates me.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

You are absolutely 100% right it is all about salesmanship. I have been at this for quite a while and perfected my Technic over many years. As I stated I've spoke to over 8,000 women and I have way way way more hours and I could ever count invested in doing this as well. It is all about the approach if you come at them wrong things are just dead from the get-go but if you know how to talk your way into a conversation and work it in then you got a good chance. Now is getting pictures of hands and stuff like that that's just easy money for the women but when it comes to buying a complete purse it's all a whole different ordeal.

vito117 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:37 am Actually you guys are right about one thing...it's all about salesmanship!
For instance I love women's hands, the long painted nails and classy looking.
When perusing Facebook Marketplace for purses you can at times see the woman's hands in the pictures holding the bag open..etc. If they have great hands and nails I'm hooked! I hone in. I message them asking about the bag 1st. Then ask about their nails. I then ask if they want to make some very very easy side money and hand model for me. Snap pics of your hands and nails holding purse items like wallet, make up bags, purse zippping....etc I've even had quick little video sent to me! .
I pay them thru Venmo, FAB, Cashappp...etc.
Amazing how many ladies will do this. Its totally anonymous and I never ask to show their faces.

Here's a little example of my salesmanship...lol: