Zara bags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

volcanoroot

Zara bags

Post by volcanoroot »

Some time ago I saw a co-worker with a beautiful bag, which really turned me on. After a lot of research on the internet, I finally found the model, and ended up buying a Zara City Bag with internal zipper, in Off White color, just like hers, to be able to enjoy every day.

Last week I went to the mall, and again I was surprised. A 20 to 25 year old woman wearing a Zara City Soft with black metallic details. Researching more about it on the Zara website, I saw that the model had already been discontinued. I also discovered that there was this model in Off White, which, like the previous bag, made me very excited.

Searching the internet, I found a single salesperson in my country, with a bag of this model, exactly in the color I wanted, and never used.

Yesterday I managed to contact her and bought the bag, which will arrive for me in the next few days.
Thatguy1106

Re: Zara bags

Post by Thatguy1106 »

Very nice. I love these styles
volcanoroot

Post by volcanoroot »

Zara bags are so good, that yesterday I bought another one for the collection.

I was looking at a site equivalent to an eBay in my city, and I ended up finding this wonder.

After contacting the seller, I found out that she was an old neighbor.

The bag is in excellent condition and she hardly knows what it will be used for.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

They all look great, the second one reminds me of my coach handbags, Madison phoebe. When it is broken in it is even more fun to play with.