Tell us about the last purse that a woman carried that got you hard!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

Re: Tell us about the last purse that a woman carried that got you hard!

Post by claudius »

LPandP,

The big soft pleated black purse is a Dennis Basso one. I love the style and super squishy and smooth surface.
I coveted them so much that I have ones in brown, burgundy, and blue! Love to have them all out together
for an orgy.
Just_Human

Post by Just_Human »

Niiiiice
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

girl in my office has just started wearing slutty wedge boots every so often - which is a damn treat in itself but she also has a large sloppy black leathery studded slouchy bag...never been aroused by bags before but she just leaves it lying around near her desk...bit of a turn on actually.

not sure what i would cum first ...boots or bag :)
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

keira in wellies wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:08 am girl in my office has just started wearing slutty wedge boots every so often - which is a damn treat in itself but she also has a large sloppy black leathery studded slouchy bag...never been aroused by bags before but she just leaves it lying around near her desk...bit of a turn on actually.

not sure what i would cum first ...boots or bag :)
I'd be nervous as a cat if i were in your situation! I just remember living at home when i was a teen. My sister had an awesome black leather purse! It was a small shoulder bag. She shared it with my other sister. I eyed, and spied that purse, but could never get it in my hands! I'd have it in my bed all the time, fucking it! Sis one time slept on the couch after, i assume, having a lot to drink the previous night. She had a bedroom. She coulda gone in her room to sleep. Anyway, on the coffee table next to the couch was that purse. i thought about grabbing it and heading to my bedroom, but i was scared she would wake up and realize her purse wasn't right where she put it. I wasn't as daring back then as i am now! Four years or so later, i was at a different house, in a different city. Both sisters had moved into their own houses, but my older sister had been having yard sales. At the end of the day, she would keep the for sale items in our garage. I was horny, and nosey, so i went into the garage one day to see what kinda purses she had. I couldn't believe it! I saw the purse she shared with my other sis! I ran it into my bedroom, and locked the door. I nutted the purse multiple times, for months!

Your dilemma would be easy! Nut the purse! She probably never takes off her boots and lays them around. I would be risky, and looking to see that the coast is clear, i would probably put the purse on my lap, unzip my fly, and nut on it good!!
claudius

Post by claudius »

Here are some images of purses that I think rock! :D 8)
What do you all think? Do any of them get you up? 8)
val bag.jpg
val bag.jpg
How about the big pillow purse?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I like all the pictures, having said that I love the big green pillow purse first, the second is the Jimmy Choo hobo bag and my third choice is the black bag under the Jimmy Choo. The big green one just begs to be held and felt. Great Job!
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Not really a patent leather fan! However the last one looks like real leather!
klendathu

Post by klendathu »

As I boarded a bus the other day, I saw a woman with a patent bag on her lap sitting by herself, so I immediately sat down beside her. I crossed my arms and carefully began to tenderly stroke my fingers over her bag; feeling how smooth and sexy it was without arousing any suspicion. Then I put my hand on my face as if to scratch an itch, but I was actually licking my fingers and covering them with a good amount of saliva. Then I folded my arms again and wiped my spit all over the side of her bag to leave my mark. It's just a pity it couldn't have been my cum instead.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i'd put beach balls in all of them, inflate the balls, close the zippers and spend hours defiling, and riding the purses to orgasm!