drawstring purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

drawstring purses

Post by claudius »

I just got a big soft drawstring leather purse that I'm sharing. The big
purses are one style that I love. Lots of leather and folds to put stuff in. 8)
I've posted a leather one before, grey. Have several others too. Comments? :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: drawstring purses

Post by radared1 »

You have such good taste in leather and patent leather handbags, It would be so much fun to take both to bed and snuggle up with, I think the grey one would be the first to feel my hard on. Nice bags
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

mmmm i wanna fuck all three of those sexy leather bags
Shalame

Post by Shalame »

Things with laces really have a high level of comfort. Backpacks alone are worth something. It is also very important to choose a really high-quality backpack. The quality is easy to determine. In such a thing, it is enough that the threads do not stick out, all the stitches and seams were even, the fabric corresponded to the parameters that are characteristic of it. That is why you should pay special attention to the quality of the things that you purchase. Based on my own experience, I can say that the highest quality backpacks can be said with https://matohash.com/collections/favor-bags