Saw a man wearing a purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Saw a man wearing a purse

Post by radared1 »

I went to the grocery store this afternoon, and a man walked out as I was going in. He had a Hobo shoulder bag on, looked really good on him. I told him I liked his purse and he said thank you. He said there are more men carrying purses in public these days. I have not seen any others but I hope to.
radared1

Re: Saw a man wearing a purse

Post by radared1 »

Has any of the readers here gone out in public and worn a purse? Have you taken one in your vehicle and played with it while you drive.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:20 pm I went to the grocery store this afternoon, and a man walked out as I was going in. He had a Hobo shoulder bag on, looked really good on him. I told him I liked his purse and he said thank you. He said there are more men carrying purses in public these days. I have not seen any others but I hope to.
I don't wish to see more men carrying purses. That means that a hot purse i see at a thrift store that i buy and take home to boink might be one a man owned and carried. That does not sound good. I loved it when mainly women carried purses. I am a heterosexual man who gets a sexual thrill from a bag a woman, and only a woman, carried. I would hope against the notion that in 20, 30, 40 years, or even sooner than that, we will see purse-carrying to be a unisex thing. Imagine a man carrying a Michael Kors, Coach, Rebecca Minkoff, Gucci, Chanel, or Birkin. Yikes!!!! 😱
KJS

Post by KJS »

hard to just want to use them as a sex toy allouth id feel funny weraring one outside my house. seeing my collection is quite large
ilovepursesandpumps

KJS wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:24 am hard to just want to use them as a sex toy allouth id feel funny weraring one outside my house. seeing my collection is quite large
How many purses do you own?
KJS

Post by KJS »

well over 500
ilovepursesandpumps

You sound like me. LOL i have about 400-500
KJS

Post by KJS »

its hard to part withthem and when yuo do the remosres of geting rid of them is hard
ilovepursesandpumps

Yes i know!!! I clean out my purses of the sexual, hot, stinky, cummy mess i leave inside them. However, there was a time i did not clean out a purse after shooting a wad inside it, and i tossed it on the virtual mountain of purses i have in my bedroom. Well, mold started to grow inside the bag. The metal part of the zipper got green, so i tossed the purse in the garbage. It was a beautiful bag, but not worthy of getting seriously ill from the growing bacteria. I coulda poured vinegar or something inside it to kill and remove the mold, but i didn't. It wasn't a high end purse, so i wasn't out a lot of dough. Plus, i have so many purses! I just thought i needed to do a better job to clean out my spunk from a hot little handbag after i get off with it.
KJS

Post by KJS »

i find even cleaning them after a while it still there