Saw a man wearing a purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

patent lover

Re: Saw a man wearing a purse

Post by patent lover »

I've found that the carpet foam you get in an aerosol can is a good way to get the mold or stains out works really well as most have an antibacterial ingredient in that kills the spores of mold and most of the smells aswell as any stains of the linings of a handbag (purse in USA)

After using that use hot water and it does not look like you been doing any humping with them
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Good idea! You can rape a purse belonging to your mother, sister, or daughter, and possibly never leave evidence that something was going on. Very few people in the world know that masturbating with a lady's purse is a thing, but cum DOES have an odor.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

I don’t clean the inside of my purses. I do clean the outside so they still look nice and the leather stays soft. I buy used purses from hot women and get to meet them when I buy them. Nothing better. Then when I am done having my fun with a purse, I sell it to an unsuspecting woman or I donate it. I cum inside them and leave my cum to dry inside and wipe my cum on the strap so the woman that uses my old purse has my cum all over. Awesome.
KJS

Post by KJS »

ive actully worn a purse two time out in public so far no one seems to care frist time short trip second time long day with it not a word. used just liek apurse no wallet or keys in my pockets
KJS

Post by KJS »

ive actully worn a purse two time out in public so far no one seems to care frist time short trip second time long day with it not a word. used just liek apurse no wallet or keys in my pockets
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i keep my purse obsession a secret as far as my neighbors go. same with my heels collection. i would never wear a purse around my shoulder, or walk around in heels. i only will inside my house. the mail lady has delivered well over 2000 packages to my mailbox in the past 10 years, and i did find holes in some of the boxes before, and some of the flaps looked like they were not fully taped, or the tape came off by someone being nosey, so curiousity killed the cat, i guess. if someone comes on my property and peers through my bedroom's window blinds, they will see quite a mountain of purses and heels. my bedroom looks like a female's. lol
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I too love purses and heels, and I will often take a purse with me when I go driving, I love to fondle it and feel the soft leather. I have some sexy patent leather flats, that on occasion I will put on while driving and wear into an adult movie bookstore. One man there looked and said he love my patent leather European shoes. LOL