How did your purse fetish start

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

How did your purse fetish start

Post by radared1 »

How did you first discover that you enjoyed womens leather purses? How old were you and have you done this for most of your life? What was the sensation to you when you first came on a purse. Did you ever date a woman or girl just because she carried a purse that turned you on. Has having a purse fetish lead to other kinky behaviors. Such as have you ever worn a bra, under your clothes? Or have you ever worn women high heels or boots? Have you ever gone out in public with your fetish items. Has anyone ever said anything to you? Tell your feelings and expierences
vargasthewise

Re: How did your purse fetish start

Post by vargasthewise »

For me I started on leather chair cushions when I was very young as I tried climbing on them, but never really got into leather bags until my aunt got a large leather floor pillow that I always loved to fuck when we spent the night there. She left a leather clutch out one night and after having fun with some old leather boxing gloves I slipped that clutch in my pants and there you go. Mom’s leather purses were fair game after that...really anything leather was fair game after about 12 years old.

Never dressed with women’s attire, although my daughter had a roommate who was an athlete and I did squeeze into her sliders once (yes they were game worn and smelled like strong sweaty pussy and I came in them in seconds...I mean wow) but never wore anything in public. Yes, same roommate that busted me with her shoes but that’s another story u have heard before.

I think the fetish opens me up to other kinks, yes, but aside from my last girl who wanted to be collared never really engaged in many other kinks beyond shoes, purses and leather clothing/objects.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I was very young, and my sister had a fabric tote bag that had leather trim. I wanted to hump it. My sisters had schoolmates that would come over to the house with purses, and i wanted to hump them. My aunt had a beautiful purse that i wanted to fuck with every part of my being, but could not get alone with it. We had a house keeper who had a nice purse that i wanted to fuck, but it was risky to grab it and run it into my bedroom. I woulda came big time in it! My sisters shared a hot little black leather purse. I wanted to bang it so badly! One day, i found that purse while in the garage. I took it in the house, turned it inside out, and fucked it to a nice orgasm! I did grab a white leather purse that one of my sisters owned and kept it in my room. I turned it inside out, so i could cum it. My mother had a black leather bag that i came. I always liked my mom's friend's bag.
I thougjt it would be too hot to cum her purse. She dropped by the house one night. She sat her purse on the coffee table. As she was in the other room talking to my mother, i went crazy and grabbed her purse.
I ran it into my bedroom and jizzed the purse. I still can't believe i was THAT ballsy! I did not get caught, and that amazes me!

Cumming on purses was not my only kink. Both of my sisters owned high heel pumps that i jizzed. My niece had a Hello Kitty beach ball. I rode it to orgasm multiple times! I loved my jizz streaming down the panels of the ball. I am a person with a good appetite, and one day, my sister asked if i wanted to go out to eat with her. I told her "No". It was because i wanted to go in her room, and sexually get off on her daughter's Hello Kitty ball. I loved that ball! So mind-twisting as i shot my load all over it! I did not wanna get too crazy on the ball, just in case i bursted a seam. She also had a inflatable bunny. I remember going in her bedroom and squeezing it, and fondling it. Then, my pants were around my ankle, and i was pushing my cock into the bunny's torso and into it's face. I could see my precum glistening in the reflection of our bathroom light. The bunny had a damn squeaker in it, so i could not get too sexual with it. I waited til the next day, when i was home alone. I raped the bunny into obliveon! I really came a lot on it!

I used to fuck with high heel pumps. I had hundreds of pair at one point. I would wear pumps a lot. 20+ years ago i would cum pumps. I wanna buy some pairs of ankle-strap pumps so i can get sexy with them again. I used to take the strap of one of my sister's ankle-strap pumps and put it in my butthole as i fucked her other pump. It was magic. I wore and fucked women's boots before, but never wore women's clothes.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Mine started as a young man who was coming into puberty. I was staying with my grandparents while my folks were away on vacation. I was told to take a nap on my grandparents bed for a while and my grandmother had left her purse on it. The soft feel of the leather, the smell of the perfume and suddenly I was spilling my seed. As I got older I started to pick up a few purses here and there and I hid them at home. When i needed a quick relief I took one out and humped it. When I got into high school girls took over my desires, several were very nice and I forgot about my fetish until one day at a carnival in town I took a girl a couple of years older than me on a love boat ride. Her big purse pushed into my hard on as we kissed. I almost came in my pants. After high school it was college and I did not think much about my handbag fetish, my girlfriend was everything I wanted. Then came a job and I moved away, soon I had a girlfriend there and I bought her a couple of purses that I liked for her to wear. Then I slowly started collecting some more. I had to hide them carefully but they were there when I needed some relief. Now in my later years, I have collected and used over a thousand handbags. Most off eBay but some I buy from department stores. As I write this I have six purses on my body at my desk. In the last twenty years I have also discovered high heels, bras, some thigh high boots, leather mini skirts etc. The first time I put on panties my cock got really big and hard and I came really soon. Now I love it all, I once wore a pair of black patent flats with pointed toes to an adult book store. One of the men walking the isle by the booths stopped and said he enjoyed my European men's shoes, I smiled and said thank you but they are women's. It is good to have a fetish as long as you do not hurt others,
KJS

Post by KJS »

mine stared with this bag looking for one like it to this day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about a follow up on this topic!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:36 am How about a follow up on this topic!
it's such a shame that our craft is so underrepresented on this website. we are purse jizzers! some others do furniture, jackets, gloves, skirts, pants, etc. We hardly ever see new postings here. The majority is the shoe cummers. Why can't purse cumming be popular like shoe cumming? What about other, obscure objects that people masturbate with? What about Barbie doll cumming? I've done a lot of that over the years! It's glorious to see Barbie get a cumshot in the face!! It's something that needs to be experienced to be believed!!! I've done collectible dolls, too! I did a 21 inch vinyl Scarlett O'Hara doll from Gone With the Wind. Can you imagine? Her hands sliding up and down on my cock. Me saying the words "Frankly my dear Scarlett. I don't give a (SPLAT!)" a cumwad on her face, on her dress, etc. Beautiful!!
ClaireR

Post by ClaireR »

mine started with an older woman who I was infatuated with. I would go to the store with her and several times, she asked me to hold her purse. The fill of the burgundy leather bag was phenomenal. One night when I was staying over, he purse was next to the couch and I slid it under me. That was almost 40 years ago and I have not stopped since.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about some more of you posting here on how you got started using purses to masturbate with.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

had a fanily walk and i carried the purses of my aunts. They wew hapy, that they didnot have to carry them and i was happy that i had my fingers in and all over them. The horniest one was the one i took and covered it wit so many cum, that there was no way to give them back. And the next was with Hogh-Heels bootsabout 8 to 10n cm high, not sexy, but ssooooooo soft tht there was not only one load in them