Most recent time with a purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Most recent time with a purse

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:00 am Enjoy six leather handbags this morning, drapped over the shoulders, around the neck, up under the star of the show and loved feeling the leather as I slid around on them, Great way to wake up fully on Sunday.
Got 4 purses in my sweatpants. If only the former owners of them could see them right now! I am giving one of them the business!!! Feels so good!! A pink leather Amanda Smith clutch with leather interior compartments. When you feel 'that feeling', that you are about to pop your cork, there is nothing quite like it! In a woman's twat, or in her purse, or in her boots! I am ready!!!!!
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

well said, do you have pictures of the purses you used?
ilovepursesandpumps

radared1 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:37 am well said, do you have pictures of the purses you used?
Yup!!
The reddish pink one is an Amanda Smith
The pink one is a Michael Kors
The white one is a Michael Kors
The taupe one is a Bechamel
20200811_010920_resize_85.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Very good, love the clutch Amanda’s smith.
ilovepursesandpumps

Yeahhhhhh!!! Amanda Smith has some great, fuckable bags that feature a smooth leather interior. So does Bechamel. Michael Kors bags usually have a fabric interior, but some of the Grayson bags, as well as the pink one in the photo, have a leather or PVC interior. I have made sweet love to the purse and injected my venom inside it. It's beautiful!! I love big purses, like the MK white one, as i can put my head (ahem....the one on my shoulders!) inside it and breath in the perfumy scent. It has a fabric interior, so i don't try to fuck it.
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:19 am
radared1 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:37 am well said, do you have pictures of the purses you used?
Yup!!
The reddish pink one is an Amanda Smith
The pink one is a Michael Kors
The white one is a Michael Kors
The taupe one is a Bechamel

20200811_010920_resize_85.jpg
I SOO WOULD cum on all 4 of those leather purse's
ilovepursesandpumps

leatherdog420 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:42 pm

I SOO WOULD cum on all 4 of those leather purse's
Wise choice!! They are truly beautiful purses!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Found some pleasure tonight, used six handbags to get me there. The big one was a coach leather Carlyle, loved how it felt, smooth leather, feels great when you caress it. The others were all various bags, a Jimmy Choo Lolha, a buttery soft clutch, tucked up under my soldier, a hobo shoulder bag, and a new coach shoulder bag. Heavy sigh, love to pound the leather, hope some you do too.
ilovepursesandpumps

Yes! I love to sex up some leather purses!!! I just bought another Michael Kors Grayson. I also might get a Susan Gail bag from Poshmark. They really are visually awesome bags!! Smooth, fine leather, inside and out!!! I have bought almost 150 purses THIS YEAR! No, that is not a typo! 150 purses! I need to stop!! SHUT UP! YOU NEED TO BUY MORE!! No! I need to stop for a month, at least! QUIT FOOLING YOURSELF! YOU WANNA MAKE IT 200 BY LABOR DAY!!!

see? I argue with myself when it comes to buying more purses! LOL
ilovepursesandpumps

So tuesday morning, i was banging a Bechamel leather doctor's bag. I fell asleep. Then, i woke up a half-hour later with my cock inside it!! I was still hard!