Most recent time with a purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: Most recent time with a purse

Post by radared1 »

Pounded out a big one, used my new Sigrid Olsen purse and some other bags. the soft leather really feels good and I like the purse stuffed full.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I was fucking a Giani Bernini purse this morning before i went to bed. The interior was super wet with hamd lotion and jizz. That purse was gliding effortlessly across my cock. I had gone balls-deep inside it. I then started fuckinc another Giani Bernini purse. I snorted like a bull, my back stiffened, and i sent my hot jizz into the bag. That jizz is like the slickest oil ever! I pumped a super load into the purse. The purse, which had a little structure to it a week ago, is starting to get slouchy. It's starting to get very flimsy as i keep fucking it.
Just_Human

Post by Just_Human »

Do someone of u guys have a girl friend and she does know the fetish?
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Last edited by iloveflats44 on Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

@iloveflats44. Yes, indeed! Poshmark RULES! I am always buying from that site!! Nice bags you bought!!!
claudius

Post by claudius »

Spent a lot of time with this purse that I just got yesterday.
Found it on Poshmark. It is a great site and have gotten many
purses there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

St. Maarten-Dallas. Remember that name! OMG what a beautiful bag designer. I got one today that i bought online. The purse is amazing! Leather, with leather interior. I made the interior sopping wet! Many of my knuckle children died inside the purse! šŸ¤£

I have a beautiful purse coming monday. It's a Fendi!!! A white leather boston bag, with a white/yellow leather interior. Going to have a blast that morning!

I want a Fendi Peekaboo bag i recently saw online. It's like the above Fendi, but $800. I have seen them as high as $2300(USD). My ultimate desire is a Chanel Classic Jumbo Double Flap Bag, and i have seen them online for $1500 on up.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Nice purse Claudius, what brand is it?
claudius

Post by claudius »

Dennis Basso. Have a bunch. Also in plum, brown, and navy. They are
all so soft and slippery to slide one's organ into, if you know what I
mean! :D I think I'll carry my stuff to work in this tomorrow...
radared1

Post by radared1 »

My wife change bags today, from a yellow hobo to a white satchel one. She put the stuffing rom the new purse into the old one and I usually clean and condition the leather, The yellow coach bag is of soft leather hobo, the kind you just want to hold and fondle. It is perfect for helping you relieve the pressure build up in you. She feels it is time to donate it, I however disagreed but did not tell her. It will join my other leather bags to continue to give me pleasure,