Most recent time with a purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Most recent time with a purse

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:09 am My wife change bags today, from a yellow hobo to a white satchel one. She put the stuffing rom the new purse into the old one and I usually clean and condition the leather, The yellow coach bag is of soft leather hobo, the kind you just want to hold and fondle. It is perfect for helping you relieve the pressure build up in you. She feels it is time to donate it, I however disagreed but did not tell her. It will join my other leather bags to continue to give me pleasure,
Yeahhhh! Keep the bag for yourself! Rape the purse daily!
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

aboudy wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:10 am any pic please
I would really like to see those purses in great detail.
Just_Human

Post by Just_Human »

claudius wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:37 am Spent a lot of time with this purse that I just got yesterday.
Found it on Poshmark. It is a great site and have gotten many
purses there.
nice
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Picked up some new ebay purchases so stopped at a store and got some patent leather heels to help the action along.
ilovepursesandpumps

So are ya wearing the heels, or do you jizz them? I've done both lotsa times. I kinda got bored of heels, but always love jizzing heeled boots! I bought a pair of Karen Millen patent leather boots last year. They have a soft leather interior. I put a little hand lotion inside them, and go up in them. Feels like warm apple pie! Err...sorry! Thinking of the movie American Pie. haha! Anyway, i love fucking a luxurious pair of women's heeled boots! Ahhhhhh!!! Yeah, baby!!! Yeah!!!!! Oops! Thinking of Austin Powers movies!!! LOL
ilovepursesandpumps

Ok guys. What's the best way to post a video to a website, where i can post the link to it here? I used to use dropshots, but it's no more. 😪
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:09 pm Ok guys. What's the best way to post a video to a website, where i can post the link to it here? I used to use dropshots, but it's no more. 😪
you can try this site https://sendvid.com/
ilovepursesandpumps

leatherdog420 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:35 pm
ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:09 pm Ok guys. What's the best way to post a video to a website, where i can post the link to it here? I used to use dropshots, but it's no more. 😪
Hi! Thanks!!
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:00 am
leatherdog420 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:35 pm
Hi! Thanks!!
your welcome
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Enjoy six leather handbags this morning, drapped over the shoulders, around the neck, up under the star of the show and loved feeling the leather as I slid around on them, Great way to wake up fully on Sunday.