Most recent time with a purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: Most recent time with a purse

Post by radared1 »

Bought two more purses today off ebay, can not wait to get them and pounds them.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Had fun with my new coach leather handbags, love feeling my cock slide on the leather until I get that tingle that tells me fun is about to happen.
KJS

Post by KJS »

radared1 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:55 am Had fun with my new coach leather handbags, love feeling my cock slide on the leather until I get that tingle that tells me fun is about to happen.
From pulling purse out and getting hard just getting worked up till the tingle and the fun is the best part of it all
radared1

Post by radared1 »

woke up this morning with a woody, went into the spare bedroom where I keep my stash of bags, started out with a older style coach black leather bag thicker leather but buttery soft. Up'd the anty with a dooney and bourke shoulder bag in red and smooth soft leather. Then added to that with a older buttery soft coach hobo up under the jewels. Finally place a couple of bags, one a gold shiny hobo around my neck and one a new blue Michael Kors over my neck also. Finally I tried an idea I got from Ilovepursesandpumps. I opened up a coach madison phoebe and put it on my head. It did not take long to get the tingle and then the cum. I just love it when a plan comes together. Anyone else?
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:08 am woke up this morning with a woody, went into the spare bedroom where I keep my stash of bags, started out with a older style coach black leather bag thicker leather but buttery soft. Up'd the anty with a dooney and bourke shoulder bag in red and smooth soft leather. Then added to that with a older buttery soft coach hobo up under the jewels. Finally place a couple of bags, one a gold shiny hobo around my neck and one a new blue Michael Kors over my neck also. Finally I tried an idea I got from Ilovepursesandpumps. I opened up a coach madison phoebe and put it on my head. It did not take long to get the tingle and then the cum. I just love it when a plan comes together. Anyone else?
It's awesome to put a purse over my head! I just bought a Courtanay purse. It's a big bag that is leather, inside and out! I put it over my head and was kissing the interior while i fucked a different purse! It smells so awesome! I was almost hyperventilating as i was cumming in the purse i fucked. If only the women could see what i was doing to their former purses! 🤪