marc jacobs bag not a virgin any more

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

malcolmwasher31

marc jacobs bag not a virgin any more

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

sorry for the late upload got this bag last week it took 3 weeks to come by post i was so excited to fin have her it is my first marc jacobs bag i relly want to get a jill qhiller next i relly had fun with my first sex session with this bag hope u enjoy
marc jocob front.jpg
marc jacob dick on front.jpg
marc jacob inside.jpg
marc jacob cum shot.jpg
marc jacob cum shot 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: marc jacobs bag not a virgin any more

Post by radared1 »

Outstanding photos, you really hammered the bag good. Love to see the seed on the bag. Great Job.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

63957.png
Great shot!! Not as good as Lovespurses did to that one Marc Jacobs purse above! He shot plenty of jizz all over it! The best part is he showed us what the girl looks like who owns the purse! She doesn't look bad!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
malcolmwasher31

yes i love this bag so much it feels so good fucking inside
malcolmwasher31

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 11:58 pm 63957.pngGreat shot!! Not as good as Lovespurses did to that one Marc Jacobs purse above! He shot plenty of jizz all over it! The best part is he showed us what the girl looks like who owns the purse! She doesn't look bad!!!

my bag was brought on ebay so dont know what lady looked like :P
ilovepursesandpumps

malcolmwasher31 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:41 pm
ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 11:58 pm 63957.pngGreat shot!! Not as good as Lovespurses did to that one Marc Jacobs purse above! He shot plenty of jizz all over it! The best part is he showed us what the girl looks like who owns the purse! She doesn't look bad!!!

my bag was brought on ebay so dont know what lady looked like :P
Just imagine she looks like Kate Upton or some supermodel.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I think your pictures are great! Good shots of you rubbing on it, and then putting it in. Love seeing the seed all over the bag, Would like to see some more if you have time.
malcolmwasher31

radared1 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:06 am I think your pictures are great! Good shots of you rubbing on it, and then putting it in. Love seeing the seed all over the bag, Would like to see some more if you have time.
Just won a bid on qhiller be 2 weeks of also bidding on akate spade bowler patent leather bag
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Malcolmwasher31, do you have any updates for us?
ilovepursesandpumps

malcolmwasher31 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:44 pm sorry for the late upload got this bag last week it took 3 weeks to come by post i was so excited to fin have her it is my first marc jacobs bag i relly want to get a jill qhiller next i relly had fun with my first sex session with this bag hope u enjoy
yes! The Marc Jacobs Q Hillier bags are incredibly sexy looking! i have a couple of Q Natasha bags!! That leather is softer than soft!!!