Purse searching

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Purse searching

Post by radared1 »

I was wondering how many of you check the internet each and every day looking for purses to buy? I love to find them but I also like to find them in stores, used ones are softer and broken in but new ones have the smell of leather to inhale and are in away a even better. What about you?
claudius

Re: Purse searching

Post by claudius »

Agree with above. It's now really fun to surf the net for purses. So many on Ebay, Poshmark, Etsy, etc.
Have gotten purses from many countries all over the world! Many nice leather ones from eastern Europe,
Spain, Italy, France, and India. Yes, the previously owned ones usually have a nice aroma of perfume about them
and imagining or seeing who owned them before is often exciting. If they only knew! (a few I tell it's for me)

Sometimes if I just see a purse and it turns me on immediately, I covet it and want to have my organ rub on it
or bury itself in it! 8) If it's not too expensive I don't even think about it and just hit buy. Then the fun anticipation
of waiting for it to come.

I sometimes like soft big vinyl or faux leather bags so just got these 2. They are both really fun to play with.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Claudius
Both of the bags are sexy and Hugh. The dark brown one looks so slick and shiny I would take that one first. The second one I would love to feel while cuddling with the woman in the photo.
In times of this coved virus, the one thing that I look forward to is some play time with my bags.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Which bag did u get from India? Would love to see
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I look almost daily at several sites, including ETSY, eBay, and major department stores. I buy where ever and get excited when one comes in. How about the rest of you? Do have your own stash? Do you like to play with them when ever you can? If you are alone, do you shove one down your pants to please your cock? Lets hear what you do and what you wished you could do along.
claudius

Post by claudius »

I rechecked and I was wrong. The Miu Miu bags are not made in India
but rather Turkey or Italy. I love to pay with this black beauty. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Lovely big black leather bag, I would stuff it full and use it all over. great photo
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Oh my God! Lovely leather bag! More pics pls
Would also like to see your large luggage bags
claudius

Post by claudius »

When looking online for Miu Miu purses I found this one.
Instant arrousal! :D These pics made me know I had to
have it! 8) If she only knew how I use it now...well I
wonder. All purses are unique and special to each of us
but I think this one is a winner! What do you all think?

Broker, I'll show some of my really big "travel" bags soon.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Very sexy purse indeed. I would love to snuggle with it, fondle it, and much much more. Great job on getting this one.