Loving leather handbags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Loving leather handbags

Post by radared1 »

Merry Christmas to all my brother handbag lovers. I was wondering what you were doing for Christmas. Are you sneaking your wives bags to use, or your girlfriends leather bags to use. Or do you have your own stash that you can call upon to help you masturbate with. Do you do both?
How long has it been since you bought a leather bag? Do you ever watch the shopping channel and look at the Dooney and Bourke handbags? I do, and I wish I had more money to buy a few.
Truth is, I like a used handbag, they are soft and feel so good. and the fact that another woman once owned it makes me even harder.
Tell me what you like
malcolmwasher31

Re: Loving leather handbags

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Dunno bout this christmas but i remember last christmas i got lucky with my cousions gf black collete haymen bag was nice
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about some details
claudius

Post by claudius »

Saw this one on Poshmark. It looked so soft and inviting,
so I ask Santa (who also has a big bag fetish.. :D ) and he
said order it for X-mas. So I did! Looking forward to playing
with it soon. 8) Also enjoyed hauling my huge shiny vinyl
bag around while shopping at the Mall!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DanaAnn54

Post by DanaAnn54 »

Very nice Christmas present - enjoy it
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

malcolmwasher31 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:13 pm Dunno bout this christmas but i remember last christmas i got lucky with my cousions gf black collete haymen bag was nice
Hi! please give us some details!!! i always love a "i fucked an unattended purse!" story!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love your post Claudius, Santa came by my house too, he said I had been exceptional and he is sending me a few bags from the North Pole soon. I would love to see the bag you took with you when you went out shopping, I love large patent leather bags
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:55 am Love your post Claudius, Santa came by my house too, he said I had been exceptional and he is sending me a few bags from the North Pole soon. I would love to see the bag you took with you when you went out shopping, I love large patent leather bags
Speaking of large patent leather bags, check this monstrous beauty! $315 is a lotta dough, but it's a Ferragamo, a high-end bag. I want it so badly! That leather looks spellbindingly lovely!! Soo soft and luxurious, i bet!!! I gotta save some moolah and buy her!!
m_5fb1dbac3a0db918fbcede6d.jpg
m_5fb1db3693649fd8b9bce4a7.jpg
m_5fb1dad293649f7f17bcdeaa.jpg
m_5fb1dad13cda88b06bd14d3d.jpg
m_5fb1da9c920786226a20ce62.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Pretty handbag, did you buy it?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have a B Makowski leather bag, smooth soft leather hobo. I have always loved the sexy look but even more the bag has two open pockets one on each end of the bag. Perfect for sliding into and rubbing away, however there is even a cell phone pocket on the back which is snugger. And you can grab the bag be the sides and pound away into it. Feels almost like the real this. Have any of you done this with your bags?