Zero Gravity Chair Cushions

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

vargasthewise

Zero Gravity Chair Cushions

Post by vargasthewise »

Anyone had fun with the zero gravity chair cushions? I met someone who had their chair broken somehow and was getting rid of the cushions so I told her I could use them. I just picked them up and Jesus, the leather is smooth and soft like a purse or garment, the memory foam (I think) makes the cushion soft and squishy...I found myself getting hard just holding them. Will give them a proper christening tonight but curious if anyone else tried them? They are high dollar, but I literally got the cushion set free, so yay me!
ifucklthr

Re: Zero Gravity Chair Cushions

Post by ifucklthr »

post pics of the cushions and the end result if you fuck them
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

Ok then! Soft, memory foam, leather is resilient so I can really go at them and as u see they are big so I can fold them up, over, lay them on the bed, fuck between the folds, I mean this is greatness. Missing is the rectangular cushion for the headrest because it lives in the car. I actually use it as a lumbar support thing there.

Anyway, pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by vargasthewise on Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Looks very inviting, love the first picture
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

mmmmm i wanna fuck it now
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

i want to fuck the hell out of them it reminds me of my aunts leather seats in her cadillac i fucked when i was a teenager
footwank

Post by footwank »

can i lick it clean for you ?,
floplove

Post by floplove »

Looks like a fun fuck!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

do you still have these cushions and if so are you still blowing loads on them?
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

fuck yes, I roll them up and straddle them giving them a firm pounding every chance I get. They are probably my most fucked leather item I have in the last year or so