Purse fucking

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

Purse fucking

Post by Leatherbaglover »

pinkes fickhandtäschen02.JPG
100_8584a.jpg
100_8585a.jpg
100_8586a.jpg
100_8587a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: Purse fucking

Post by radared1 »

Nice, what brand of purse is it?
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Mmmm wow, great purse.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

radared1 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:22 am Nice, what brand of purse is it?
The purse is from Daniel Ray. I have found them in the New Year morning in the toilet of a restaurant. Unfortunately, it was already plundered, only some make-up stuff was inside, but for the fucking she is wonderful. :D
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love love love it, perfect to play with. Thank you for posting and if you have any more would love to see them.
ClaireR

Post by ClaireR »

very sexy
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Has anyone played with more than one purse? Say you covered your bed with bags and crawled on them to play with them. Or have you put many bags on and around your neck to feel the leather hang by your side. How about putting some up under your privates and feel how good they make you. Do you have a real purse fetish.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

radared1 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:09 am Has anyone played with more than one purse? Say you covered your bed with bags and crawled on them to play with them. Or have you put many bags on and around your neck to feel the leather hang by your side. How about putting some up under your privates and feel how good they make you. Do you have a real purse fetish.
i put on a leatherskirt and placed 4 or 5 purses under it
a tiny purse on my cock and a slip kept it in position
boots on my legs and lots of leatherjacketsin different sizes
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I had a great week, played every day. Loved to put a big soft smooth leather handbag up under the family jewels, a black bra brand new on, sexy panties, and a shoulder bag, big with a long strap hanging on my side, add in one pair of sweet nylons and some black patent high heels. It does not take anything else to light the fire.