Co-worker's Purse part 2

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

blazedog

Co-worker's Purse part 2

Post by blazedog »

Two stories.

I knew she and and a manager were going to be stuck in a very long meeting. I'm out and about all day so I'm not normally in the office, but I had an easy day and there was no problem coming back in and taking advantage of the situation.

I didn't want to deal with having to smuggle the entire purse out especially on the off chance she had to run back to her office for some reason. Her wallet on the other hand made its way out of the purse, into my shorts, then to the bathroom. It's large and black, the leather nice and soft. I rubbed my cock all over it taking my time before committing to stroking. I even stuffed it back into my boxer-briefs and walked around the office with it. I loved the feel of it pressed hard against my cock. At one point I even got a glance at the wallet's owner, still stuck in her meeting.

Finally, back to the bathroom. No rush. Slow and easy. I'd been waiting for this for a long time. Trust me, I enjoyed myself.

The second story involves me playing a joke with the same woman. I went into her office to talk with her and collect my work orders. She just kind of pushed the paperwork towards me on the desk. Her cellphone was sitting right there and I picked it up with my paperwork. It's in a bright pink case and was damn near sitting right in front of her so I figured she would notice as soon as she looked back down. She didn't.

I had also noticed she left her purse sitting behind her, which she normally never does. So, let's see how far I can push this. I reached down and picked it up and walked right out of her office holding her bag high in the air. She, too focused on the computer, took no notice as her most valuable possessions went right out the door.

Now, I was just playing around and even if spotted out in the hallway I could just pass it off as a joke, which it technically was. Of course, once back to my cubicle I grew quite excited. I couldn't believe I had her black purse just sitting right there. It was too close to quitting time though so I couldn't do anything else. I took a few quick photos. When I gave it back she just laughed.

"It doesn't match your eyes," she said.

"This does," I said and pulled her cellphone out of my pocket.

Technically, three stories. I did swipe her wallet one other time and managed a quick pull-session. Very nervous that time. It definitely had to be quick.

What follows next is a collection of pictures of co-worker's purse and wallet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by blazedog on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leatherdog420

Re: Co-worker's Purse part 2

Post by leatherdog420 »

wow nice job. did you cum twice on it?
blazedog

Post by blazedog »

leatherdog420 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:25 am wow nice job. did you cum twice on it?
It was on two separate occasions. The second time was a quickie. That's also why you don't see her license in one of the photos. She didn't have it in her wallet that time.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

oh ok
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I still rather have creamed her purse! Imagine a salty load on it, on multiple places! Imagine walking around with the purse handles hanging from your cock! Or sitting n your office chair, straddling the purse! Soo many different positions to sexually wet that purse!!
blazedog

Post by blazedog »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:23 pm I still rather have creamed her purse! Imagine a salty load on it, on multiple places! Imagine walking around with the purse handles hanging from your cock! Or sitting n your office chair, straddling the purse! Soo many different positions to sexually wet that purse!!
If it wasn't right at quitting time, I would have loved to had my way with her purse as well after I had snuck it out of her office. Oh well. Maybe another time, though I have received a job offer somewhere else. There will always be pictures and memories.
ilovepursesandpumps

My nuts woulda been emptied all over that hot purse!!! My cum woulda been caught by the office lighting, making the purse glisten. The refractory period woulda happened, but as soon as it wore off, i woulda hoped to still see her in that long meeting, and my cock, again, woulda rained all over that purse! SMH....So many missed opportunities i have had in my life of sexually dominating an unattended purse. My aunt's purse will always come to mind...that boner-causing bag that she always had hanging from her shoulder whenever i would see her. Just one night alone, to sexually go up in that purse, in every compartment, woulda been the fulfillment of a fantasy come true! Raping her purse alllll night woulda warranted sleeping the next day away! I woulda been totally satisfied, grinning from ear to ear!
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Awesome do glad u finnaly got ur spunk on that wallet
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Guys.. this is the first time I check the purse section.
Now I want so bad to cum on my gf purse and Iside objects..
mwife49
ilovepursesandpumps

Go and DO IT! Just spend all night nut-buttering her purse! Make a total, sticky, salty mess on it!! Show us pics!!!