Co-worker's Purse part 2

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

blazedog

Re: Co-worker's Purse part 2

Post by blazedog »

mwife49 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:08 am Guys.. this is the first time I check the purse section.
Now I want so bad to cum on my gf purse and Iside objects..
Glad you found some inspiration! Finding a new thrill, of course, is always nice. I like playing around with empty bags, but getting a hold of a purse currently in use and taking advantage of something so personable is a bigger joy for me. I love the weight of the bag and seeing all their personal effects.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yes. It is profound that a purse contains a lot of valuable stuff. Money, credit/debit card, perhaps jewelry, and a lot of times, a snazzy smartphone like a ritzy new iphone. I don't give a rat's ass about any of that stuff! Fucking and jizzing the purse is my #1 concern! I love the initial feeling of cock-to-purse contact. That is when i went over the edge. I saw a woman's purse i wanted to get sexual with, and i have put my manhood on it, or inside it! I love doing fun stuff when i get a purse in my grasp. I love wrapping the strap around my cock. If the purse is a satchel, i love putting the handles around my cock and hanging it from it as i am fucking another purse. It is sorta precarious as the purse is hanging there, but if it goes to fall, my cock has it by the handles. Also, i could set the purse on my cock without the handles hanging onto it. It could fall off my cock and i could get excited, and i could jizz if that happens. I could pull out of the purse i am fucking, and my jizz could drip into or onto the hanging purse. Awesome! My goal is to have sexual enjoyment with the purse. I will try different ways to make myself and the purse WET!
VirgoTaurus

Post by VirgoTaurus »

omg i am also crazy about the feeling putting wallet into pants/shorts
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Wow amazing that guess purse was begging for cum