Leather Purse Fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ClaireR

Re: Leather Purse Fetish

Post by ClaireR »

I think it would help if we could upload files again
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I hope the board is listening to what you say.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Years ago, Anne Klein made some of the best purses, some were by Calderon, and carried by Nordstrom, one of my favorites is a patent leather clutch with a long strap for a shoulder bag. The next purse I love is a Jimmy Choo patent leather shoulder bag. New this was a bag only the very wealthy could afford. I got so excited when my bag arrived it still had the lingering perfume scent and it made me hard just smelling it. Another of the older bags that I am currently playing with was by Brio. A buttery smooth soft leather shoulder bag. It is red in color and make you hard just looking at it hanging on a door nob.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

There are soooooo many brands of purses that I love. Rebecca Minkoff, Andantini, Architect, Michael Kors, Sereta, Linda Allard Ellen Tracy, Crouch & Fitzgerald, Carla Marchi, Giani Bernini, Courteney, Anne Klein, Nordstrom, Jennifer Moore, Amanda Smith, Coach, etc. Some have a leather lining, which is the best!!!