Leather Purse Fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Leather Purse Fetish

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

This is the best, most awesome story on this website so far that involves a purse. You need to keep going on with the purse game with her. You also need to TALK to her about the purse, and how it is a pleasureable pain when she hits you in the lower region with her purse. If you hadn't had sex with her yet, it would be quite awesome if she allowed you to straddle her purse as you fuck her. I can only imagine if she involves her purses in your love-making sessions. It definitely is an awesome thing. We users on here who constantly talk about nailing a woman's purse never think of a woman willingly using her purse to get us off. I can only imagine! Sex is great when there are innovative, experimental elements involved to bring in the upmost pleasure. Like i said, just talk to her about the purse, and how you can possibly involve it in your intimate activities. Thanks for sharing your awesome stories!!
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Mon May 27, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
djryguy

Post by djryguy »

I havent had the talk with her yet....
This morning we were getting ready to head out to her parents for a Memorial Day BBQ...I was packing the cooler in her kitchen and she came up behind me and swatted my ass AGAIN with her purse ( this time holding the main part of the purse) and said "You ready?" I turned around and said "what are you trying to do turn me on?" Jokingly...
She smiled and said "Maybe" with a grin and went out to the car...I think she has a suspicion...part of me just wants to roll with it..
Jist a few minutes ago...we got to her parents...she kept her purse in between is in the car by the way...I got the cooler out of the trunk and held it with both hands below my waist...she had to bring other things in and asked me to help her...she put her purse on top of the cooler right against my crotch with other things...she grinned...

The tough part was putting the cooler down in front of her family...especially wearing cargo shorts ....
radared1

Post by radared1 »

She has your number, now she owns you.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

She knows that the purse is the key to getting some nookie. She is obviously using it as a prop. Keep going with this. Show us a pic of one of her purses.
smokeyleather7

Post by smokeyleather7 »

What are you waiting for????? LOL
djryguy

Post by djryguy »

So since Monday's incident, I came over today to see Nikki. She was ready to head into the shower so I just hung out in the living room. As I walked past her bathroom, her bedroom was next to it and saw her purse hanging on her closet door. Someone asked for a pic so I took one.

This is the purse she's been "using" on me lately. (Hitting me in the ass at Walmart & the kitchen, in the car incident, the cooler incident, the swinging in the crotch incidents)
20190529_175240.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

djryguy wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:06 pm So since Monday's incident, I came over today to see Nikki. She was ready to head into the shower so I just hung out in the living room. As I walked past her bathroom, her bedroom was next to it and saw her purse hanging on her closet door. Someone asked for a pic so I took one.

This is the purse she's been "using" on me lately. (Hitting me in the ass at Walmart & the kitchen, in the car incident, the cooler incident, the swinging in the crotch incidents)

20190529_175240.jpg
love it
djryguy

Post by djryguy »

Laying on her couch...she was looking for her phone....I said is it in your purse? She grabbed her purse and rummaged through it standing in front of me...after about 30 seconds...she said NOPE and put the purse on my crotch and went into the bedroom....I HAD TO SNAP A QUICK PIC!!!!!
20190529_223424.jpg
A couple minutes later she came back and found her phone...she leaned over and kissed me with her hand on her purse adding pressure and took it away 😄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

just fuck the purse anbd give it to her with your load on it
djryguy

Post by djryguy »

NO that would kill our relationship so I wont be doing that...

She obviously knows I have a thing about her purse and shes having fun with me...and for me its letting her know a little more about my fetish as time goes on. What would be hotter is if she brought up her purse in conversations with me...the anticipation is sometimes way hotter than going with the end result immediately