Leather Purse Fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: Leather Purse Fetish

Post by radared1 »

You need to step up to the plate and tell her what you want her to do, otherwise she will not know and it will most likely never happen.
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

djryguy wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 7:18 am NO that would kill our relationship so I wont be doing that...

She obviously knows I have a thing about her purse and shes having fun with me...and for me its letting her know a little more about my fetish as time goes on. What would be hotter is if she brought up her purse in conversations with me...the anticipation is sometimes way hotter than going with the end result immediately
She definitely knows but you can do subtle hints basically your doing it now, it will happen, let her see it gets you hard, show her when it happens say look what you did done woke up mini me 😂
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Any updates? How about the rest of you lets hear your stories.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Brought this back up to see if any of the readers believe they may have a kinky sexual fetish for handbags
radared1

Post by radared1 »

It is now June 2022, If you read this then contribute to the stories.
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

Leather fetish, not handbag kink...
radared1

Post by radared1 »

look at the title, if you do not have the same desire then fine, you do not need to post.
claudius

Post by claudius »

I too have a strong leather fetish for many things of soft leather like dresses, skirts, and
long coats, and purses of leather (or faux leather or patent leather or some vinyl) really
turn me on on the most. Anyone can have "mixed" fetishes and enjoy them all. Although
purse fetish is the main thread I'm happy people often post about some sexy clothes or
other leather items. Too each his or her own. Participate as much or little as you like.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about an update from you viewers of this post. I know you must like it or you would not be here reading this.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

No one is interested in posting their leather bag experiences and sharing stories
Lots of posts for latex and other stuff
Sad