Leather gloves experiences

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Fman

Re: Leather gloves experiences

Post by Fman »

aa81 Not to spank me, however I would get slapped in the mouth whenever I acted up in the car and she always wore her leather gloves to drive in cold weather. Subliminally, I likely provoked her far more often when she had her gloves on.
aa81

Post by aa81 »

Fman thanks for the reply!
roomaskin

Post by roomaskin »

457_1000.jpg
Cum all over my ex-wife leather gloves...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
roomaskin

Post by roomaskin »

318_1000.jpg
And again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

roomaskin did you do that to those gloves when you were still married and did she know / and did you ex wife smoke cigarettes?
Brause11

Post by Brause11 »

Today's morning HJ from wifey with grandma's old leather gloves... First time for the gloves, instant cumming :)
Can't wait for more with these super soft leather gloves. PM me to get more pics!
om221.jpg
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

Brause11 omg this made my cock hard instantly i had to pull out some leather and start fucking it
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

When I was growing up, I remember finding a weird sensation when I was trying to climb up on a leather chair, which started the whole leather fixation for me. I started having little orgasms very young, like 6. What made matters more fun is that my babysitter was very pretty and had this long neck that started me down a little neck fetish path, and growing up in cold meant she always had these leather gloves...no I never did anything to them, I was fascinated with the leather cushions on chairs and why they made my little gizmo spasm after a few minutes.

Fast forward a year when Darth Vader chokes a guy with his gloves on and bam, leather, neck, and erotic asphyxiation enter my world as a 10 year old...I know, earlier than most but I started with leather gloves in the 5th grade.

My question is this for you? Did any of you sleep with them in your underwear, spread over your crotch? I did lots of times, and when I started cumming at about 12, I did not know how to clean leather like you should but still used them into my college years.

Now here we are, damn near 50 and still wrapping opera gloves over my dick around and in the crack of my ass and just wearing them...it makes my bulge look a little bigger and a strange sense of confidence that has really kicked up a notch in the last few years, one that sees me approach women at bars when I travel. I have managed to fuck more women in the last 3 years than I did my first 47, including this hot little 24 year old right before quarantine in Memphis. Also found being called Daddy does something for me, but that’s a story for another board.

Moral of the story, embrace your kink. You never know where it may get you.
Brause11

Post by Brause11 »

It also started like this for me, when I was 6 or 7. I put the leather gloves of my aunt in my underwear to take them with me at home, but my aunt and my mother saw the bulge the gloves made in my trousers before we left my aunt's home. Later, I took my mother's leather gloves from the drawer in her room and took them with me to bed. The first ejaculation I ever had, was into a leather glove from my mother that I spread over my erection. After I came into the glove, I put the gloves under my mattress and my mother discovered them one morning while making the bed. She put them back to the drawer without saying a word...

Nowadays, I still put a pair of leather gloves in my underwear and I also sleep with them. It arouses me very much, but I managed to get my wife and my mother-in-law to give me leather gloved HJ's. That's why I got hundreds of pictures. I'm still looking for people who exchange pics with me, but it seems that nobody has some...
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

Got the wife to do that for me once...kind of a dead bedroom for me, she knows it, it is all medical so she allows me to freelance as long as I keep the feels in check.

I had one feisty redhead who let me wrap the legs of her leather pants around her neck and she was into the breath play. One of the hottest nights I ever had to be sure, because she let me prone bone her then pull out and shoot on the pants.

I wish I had the forethought of pics. Next time I will def get some pics if she is willing. I’ll see her again for sure unless she loses her job over this thing...she’s an assistant at one of my clients. Next time I get up to Bloomington who knows?