Leather gloves experiences

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Fman

Re: Leather gloves experiences

Post by Fman »

My teacher was always very well dressed, I mean sophisticated mid 1980's fashion. She was middle aged but took very good care of herself. Always wearing coordinated outfits and always fine to do. I was smitten the first day of school when she walked in wearing pointy black leather boots, hearing her heels clicking as she taught us from the front of the class. Having a leather fetish and sneaking and fondling my mother's leather gloves, I was completely fixated on my new teacher's sexy leather boots. She must've owned about 20 different pairs of leather dress boots and pointed toe heels, never wore sneakers or flats once the whole school year.

Well about 3 months into the school year with winter approaching she comes into class wearing a long draping style black leather coat with gold accents. I'd never seen leather that looked that supple or shiny before. Must've cost a fortune. As she walked past me towards her desk the smell of her fine leather and perfume struck me like nothing I had experienced before. I was so focused on her luxurious coat that only at the last second as she walked past did I notice she was also wearing some sexy leather gloves. I was already enntranced before seeing those gloves omg.

I could do nothing but watch as she arrived at her desk only a few feet away from my seat, brought her hand up to her front and carefully pulled off her gloves, gently tugging the tips of each finger one at a time. Well if that wasn't enough for me to lose
it already, as she slid the glove off her hand from under the sleeve of her coat, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was expecting a standard wrist length glove but instead the glove just kept getting longer as she pulled it off. Her gloves were like nothing I'd ever seen at that age. They were 6 button length leather gloves with dark fur cuff and fur lining.

She placed those beautiful gloves not in her coat nor in her purse, but directly on her desk. To this day, I can't assume she was a leather fetishist but she was certainly very proud of her high end designer attire, and clearly just by the way she so carefully removed those luxurious leather gloves. I believe she kept them on her desk so she could personally admire them throughout the day. Which is exactly what I did. She was unknowingly taunting me with them and I was very grateful for it.

In the weeks leading up to Christmas Vacation, I noticed her wearing several different pairs of leather gloves, brown, red, dark green. She always chose ones to coordinate her outfit but none quite as nice as that first pair she wore.

It was on the last day of school before Christmas break and the teacher had us all in small groups crafting Christmas cards and Kris Kringle stuff. It was a free for all afternoon without any lessons. And there they were, those beautiful gloves, on her desk. With the entire class distracted, this would be my opportunity. Having stared at them all morning, dreaming about holding them, how supple they would feel and how intoxicating the scent would be, my determination was at it's highest point.

As the end of the school day approached, I knew I was running out of time. With about 10 or 15 mins before the bell rang, I began to accept that I may not be able to safely sneak those gloves unnoticed since my teacher was at her desk tidying up her papers and organizing all the Christmas cards the students had given her. I decided at the very least, I would go strike up a conversation with her about what toys I was hoping to get, just so I could get a better look at those horny leather gloves on her desk.

Then suddenly, a large commotion from the other end of the classroom. One of the students broke a glass ornament or something and there was broken glass all over the floor. I looked over and my teacher was bent down carefully picking up the broken glass and just as kids do, each student rushed over and gathered around her to witness for themselves the shattered ornament. Without hesitation, I swiftly took one of the gloves from her desk, turned to face the wall behind me and stuffed it down the front of my pants. My bold and sinister maneuver was perfectly executed in about 2 seconds flat. As I turned back around, I anticipated that one of the 30 potential witnesses in the room must have seen what I did. But to my relief, everyone was still focused on the broken ornament explaining to the teacher how it happened. I quickly joined the group and acted like I was there the whole time and just then, the bell rang. With my teacher still preoccupied with the broken glass, we all wished her a happy holiday and headed for our lockers.

I was euphoric. I couldn't even hear my classmates talking to me on the school bus home. My mind was racing and my body was shaking with anticipation and excitement. At the very least, I had in my possession, one of my teacher's incredibly fancy leather gloves.

When arrived home, I dropped my bag and coat and immediately went to the bathroom downstairs and locked the door. I took the glove and slowly unfolded it and held it with both hands. I still couldn't believe that leather gloves like this actually existed. I began to question the purpose for a leather glove to go halfway up the forearm.

I admired the beauty of the smoothest, glossiest leather I'd ever seen but I was getting nervous with my mother upstairs. I still had to get this large glove safely to my bedroom unnoticed. I hid the glove and checked to make sure it wasn't obvious. After a bit of small talk with my mother in the kitchen, I went to my room and stashed it in a safe place.

When class resumed after the Christmas break, my teacher addressed the entire class about her very expensive leather glove that went missing that day before break. She was really hoping that someone had found it or had seen it somewhere. I felt bad as she was visibly sad about it. She was quite fond of those beautiful gloves. I don't think she even considered that it was stolen. And quite possibly because I had only take one of them.
Last edited by Fman on Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crazinar

Post by Crazinar »

^ what a great story! I’m quite jealous I never had a teacher who wore leather gloves. Leather boots sure but gloves would’ve been the jackpot.
Brause11

Post by Brause11 »

Very nice story. Can you also post the story about beeing caught by your mother / best friend's mother, please?
VintageLeather

Post by VintageLeather »

Good to know I am not alone with this deep passion for fine gloves...!
I am a bit of a different case though, because I enjoy fine leather items both when I can't think straight because my fetish has turned off my rational thinking and when I am as calm and innocent as a lamb. Leather is a natural material and as such, it's unmatched by anything else. But I need high quality leather - blunt fetish items don't do it for me as they are often inferior stuff. I am a leather person but tasteful. My focus lies on those old, vintage gloves - from an era where leather-gloved hands were a status symbol. You can get so many great, beautiful and quirky leather gloves second-hand because the sellers probably think nobody wants to wear old gloves, but the pure imagination of my hands in 40-year old leather gloves gets me hard. Over the time, I established a collection of 40 pair of finest gloves of all kinds, and right now I am waiting for two new pairs! So while I ejaculate onto the floor and in the shower because of my fine leather items, I don't get them dirty. I hope that's okay for you.

The weird thing is that nobody in my family wore leather. Nor gloves. I actually started to get my 52-year old mother a pair of ebay'ed lady's gloves from the 60s and it turned out she is a light-version of a leather fetishist, too. But before, I remember having ugly mittens in the 90s - I was a kid back then. And I envied the ladies for their finest leather gloves!

In fact, it was an old gentlewoman that caused my fetish/kink - by accident. Actually, it was me that reached for the handrail in the bus blindly and touched the gloved hands of said elderly woman. I expected the cold of the metal handrail, but I felt warm and extremely soft leather! Since then...I am always getting excited when I see hands in fine leather!

After that incident in like 2002 or 2003, my passion for leather gloves grew. But I was a male, a teenager. No way ever could I get my own gloves like the ladies had.. In the bus for example, you see so many hands holding onto the handrails. I scan my eyes: Bare, bare, bare. But there I see black - the leather-gloved hand of an old lady embracing the yellow handrail; the entry of the glove deeply wrinkled and stretched at the knuckles. I could see the softness and the subtle shine on them as her tight-fitted glove outlined her feminine fingers. That is the moment my hormones start to rage and I enjoy. Or at the supermarket checkout, when the gentlewomen pull of their 50-year old gloves and lump them together in one hand to look for change: Both of her gloves are deeply wrinkled and crinkled and I could see the patina of gloves that are twice as old as me. Something is happening in my pants...

In 2017, finally, I had probably one of the best ideas ever: Of course I can wear my own, old gloves. So I searched for them on eBay. It's been a bit odd as I am a 27-year old male looking for "grandma leather gloves", but I had so many wet dreams because of the bus-incident that I started looking for them secretly at home. Nothing for months straight, all were ugly, really worn-out or straight-out damaged. Until one fateful day the fetish god prepared a gift for me that would change my life and apply the "sweet bane" to my life:

A pair of beautifully embellished leather gloves that are exactly what I always dreamed of! This is the original eBay seller's image that appeared on the listings:

I fell in love with them immediately, and I stared at the image! I had flashbacks to all the jealous moments... As I scrolled down, reading trough the description, my penis turned stiffer and stiffer with every sentence that this eBay listing had to say about them:
"Size 8" - means they fit my male hands.
"Wool lining" - warm winter gloves!
"Material: Leather" - Finally the real deal!
"Manufacturer: KAISER" A obscure German glovemaker - never heard of it, no website, nothing!
They have been previously worn, broken-in by the owner and are vintage.
As I read the last sentence: "Made of very soft, black nappa leather", my sweaty hands moved to the "Buy Now" button. As I sent the money, I was shacking in anticipation!

Days later, my fetish calmed down obviously, I had a letter in my mailbox. It was thick! "Oh yeah, the gloves" I thought but was not really impressed. Actually, I was more afraid and grounded as I just received my women's gloves. And suddenly, putting on lady's gloves was not so a good idea anymore. I sat down on my bed and I was about to casually open the envelope. I did not know what was inside...and how it would change my life!

(Recollecting this moment already gets me excited and really shaking fingers while typing this!)

As I tried to open the envelope that was tape-shut several times, I managed to tear open a small portion. I could see the glove though and what I saw immediately turned my fetish on:
The beautiful and well-crafted embellishment! As my eyes enjoyed what I saw, my nose got hit harder: The scent of leather exploded right into my nose trough the gap in the envelope! The smell of leather the gloves retained must have collected inside the envelope over the past days and I breathed it in with enjoyment, which immediately made my penis grew! I came closer and took two, three deep breaths of the seductive scent of finest vintage leather gloves! What a joy!

I put them out of the envelope and noticed that they are so flimsy and elegant. It did not feel like I am holding two fully-lined winter gloves, but merely two wet tissues in my hand. When I drop them on my desk, they look like this:
Finest vintage gloves by KAISER

My heartbeat was racing! I could feel it inside my head! It is this mix of anticipation, the feel of doing something forbidden (as they are not meant for my gender) and the nasty-nice feel of finally owning such gloves myself. The pure look was already hard to handle for me, but as I tried to pick them up, this happened:
My thumb literally sinks into the extremely soft leather of my glove! This caught me somewhat off-guard and I remember my penis hurting as it was almost ripping trough my boxershorts! The softness of the leather is hard to put in words!

My mouth was dry, so I finally opened up the glove, saw the cremé-colored lining and let my left hand slip into it. As my left hand glid into my vintage glove, every centimeter felt like a godblessing. I did it slowly, and the comfortable lining pleased my hand! As I was done, I realized every finger fit perfectly! My dream came true. As I look down my left hand, I saw this:
I remember that I gasped in joy about that look! My hand clad in extremely soft, pitch-black vintage leather! I have wet spots in my underwear when I see my leather-gloved hand like that!

As I opened my right "KAISER" glove to let my right hand glide into the wool lining, I felt a sensation, a sort of quasi-orgasm. As each of my fingers perfectly filled out these ultra fine vintage gloves and the comfortable lining starts to warm up, I felt in heaven! Finally!! I spread out my fingers,looked down my leather-gloved hands and what I saw then is something that can get me cum free-handed:
From this distance when I took this picture, you can breath in the seductive, warm scent of leather!

The joy of such fine gloves is unmeasurable! It is not only that they look awesome and make my penis stand upright within a couple of seconds, no, they are genuinely addicting!
ImageMy "KAISERS" gloves are comfortable, warm and I don't even feel like I am wearing anything. They are well-crafted and made of the finest materials. Such leather gloves are a pleasure, and once you wear them, you don't want to pull them off of your hands! This quality is something you have to experience yourself!

I usually wear them with my gothic leather coats, and when I see myself in a mirror or in a window reflection, I start to get excited up to the level that I want to pull one of my gloves off so I can touch my gloved hand to enjoy the leather!
Seeing myself in the mirror means a sticky penis!

---
My "Kaisers" are finest gloves, and the seller even had a title of nobility in her name - "von". "X von Z". So I guess she had the financial possibilities to get herself finest gloves. Over the past decades on that woman's hand, she smoothened the high-quality leather even more. This can be seen in the images above, but most importantly, felt. Especially when the gloves are warm, e.g. after I have worn them, they are irresistably soft and supple:
If you give me a handshake bare-handed while I wear my KAISERS, you'd completely sink into heavenly soft leather! It would also cause an immediate and strong leather lust to you!

This visual suppleness is something that gives me envious stares myself now, but the best thing is the haptical experience. When I put my index finger gently on the gloves, I feel heavenly tender leather at my fingertip:
Extremely tender leather...! My penis releases a bit of precum as I sink into this soft leather!

The leather of my gloves can be described as very soft, saturated, spongy and leathery. What does it feel like? Heaven. So I made a gif file of my left thumb gently (!) moving over my right, gloved hand, and as I had contact with the super soft leather, my body could not hold it...
As I touch the pitch-black, heavenly tender leather of my right KAISER glove, droplets of pre-cum gather in my underwear! After taking this scene of a mere 30 seconds, the tip of my penis was surrounded by several sticky dots of warm pre-cum!

My KAISERS gloves can also make me come freehanded. I just need to take these innocent handwarmers into both hands, put my thumbs onto them and gently move in circles. It does not matter if I am "cold" (read as: Not in the fetish mood). As soon as both of my thumbs sink deeply into this penis-stiffening vintage leather, it is a matter of seconds until the first cum shows. I turned off the camera before because, as I said, I don't want to get my cum on my finest leather gloves, but it has a reason why I filmed this GIF in my bathroom....!
My penis is throbbing and constantly releasing nasty pre-cum as both of my thumbs grab deeply into the most heavnely tender you can imagine! The irresistably soft leather of these noble gloves is too much to handle for me!

Another haptical experience is the embellishment! It is a beautiful, symmetrical piece of art made of leather, on top of leather. It is best described as "leather vines" growing up the gloves. It does not only look great, but also feels great!
Finest leather gloves crafted by master hands!

When I put both of my fingers ontop of the embellishment of my KAISERS and ride my fingers up and down...
...it takes a few seconds for me to add wet portions to my underwear. The soft leather "vines" on top of the already tender leather of the gloves is a multiplier for a raging leather lust!

It is just a pleasure to finally wear such gloves. It's one pair of my large collection. What I enjoy most is that they are absolutely innocent! They are just gloves, made of finest materials to please the wearer's hands and eyes. But exactly this high quality makes my KAISERS the noble and elegant vintage gloves so great:
I just wear my leather gloves and still sticky pre-cum gathers! The enjoyment is real and multi-layered!

So it happens often when I walk down the streets, enjoying my hands inside warm, comfortable gloves and I get a short glimpse of it, my leather lust starts!
My hand in beautiful gloves made of pitch-black, extremely soft leather! Nothing else..

Sometimes, when I am done with my work and get my KAISERS out of the locker, pull them over, everything's fine. But as soon as I realize what extremely fine gloves I wear, my penis starts to raise...and turns wet...

Innocent vintage gloves made of irresistably soft leather...Touch them, and you will be in heaven. Ride your fingertips along my gloved hand and you will come free-handed!
smokeyleather7

Post by smokeyleather7 »

I remember back when i was about 10 years old my mothers friend was over my house. I always thought she was very sexy. One night she left her black leather gloves on our table. When my family went to sleep i toom the gloves and layed on my couch smelling them and playing with them for a while. That started my leather fetish at a young age.
Brause11

Post by Brause11 »

I'm still searching people to trade private pics with leather gloves. Please pm me if interested.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

use these gloves on your cock and you enjoy the softnes of the leather
smokeyleather7

Post by smokeyleather7 »

I agree! You have to fuck those gloves!!!
Fman

Post by Fman »

I was asked to tell the story of my first time getting caught by my mother fondling her leather gloves so here it is.

It was 1977, I was watching an episode of Charlie's Angels ("Lady Killer" Season 1 Episode 8 ). There's 2 scenes where a female villain is shown putting on black leather gloves and then chloroforming their victim. This was my trigger. The exact moment my fetish began. I remember getting a strange feeling as I watched the villain do some very evil and sinister things with her leather gloves. It was overwhelming me with excitement for reasons I couldn't understand. The episode ended and I didn't really think about it much after then. Until..

Not long after, maybe a few days later, I remember getting in the front seat of the car to go shopping with my mother. It was winter time and cold out and as I sat in the seat beside her, I can vividly remember her reaching over the dash for something. It was a sexy pair of dark brown leather gloves! I didn't recall her ever wearing leather gloves before, in fact I couldn't remember ever seeing leather gloves in person before. I was shocked at first (Is mother an villain?), then a jolt of excitement hit me as she began to put them on. Again a vivid memory, watching her pull those leather gloves on, adjusting the fingers and pulling them tight. Then reaching into her purse and lighting a cigarette before pulling out of the driveway. My eyes were locked onto her hands the whole time as she drove the car and smoked her cigarette. The sexy look of the smooth shiny leather encasing her hands, noticing how the tips of her gloves touched her lips as she drew on her cigarette, the tacky squeaking sound of the leather tightly gripping the steering wheel. Luckily she was driving or she would have noticed me staring at her hands so closely. I was entranced. When we returned home I couldn't help but notice that she wore her gloves into the house rather than leaving them in the car. Bad idea.

Later that night after dinner while we watched TV, I had a naughty idea. While my mother is occupied, I would go into the kitchen to see if I could find those sexy leather gloves. I pretended I was going to look for my toy car and once in the kitchen, I headed directly for her purse that was sitting on a chair at the table. Much to my excitement, the gloves were in her purse, placed at the very top of the opening. I didn't know what to do, I hadn't planned this far ahead. All I knew was that I immediately wanted be alone with those sexy leather gloves and somehow had to sneak them past my mother and into my bedroom unnoticed. I hid the gloves in my pj's and casually walked past my mother still watching TV and headed upstairs into my room and closed the door.

Once in my room, I quickly got into bed and pulled the covers up to my chest. I reached into my PJ's and pulled out those sexy gloves. Feeling the soft leather on my hands jolted me with excitement. I pulled the gloves on over both hands and marveled at how sexy the shiny leather looked up close. Remembering the scene from TV that triggered all this, I decided I would put my gloved hand over my mouth just as the sexy villain did to her victims. I slowly reached up and as I covered my mouth with the glove I breathed in my first scent of the leather. Sensory overload. I never expected or even considered what the leather would smell like or do to me. But as soon as the gloves touched my lips and the scent of the leather hit my nose, I was intoxicated. I clearly remember it being the greatest feeling ever. Bliss.

The door opened and there stood my mother.

At that moment I quickly moved my hands away and put them at my side. She hadn't yet seen anything as I had the covers pulled up but she knew very well that I was hiding something. She asked me what I was doing in bed, but without even letting me answer she walked over and pulled back the covers. There I was helpless, laying in bed with my mother's leather gloves on both hands and my PJ's pulled down just enough to reveal my sinister behavior. She caught me red handed. My fetish was completely exposed.

"My gloves!!" "What are you doing with my gloves?!". I couldn't speak. I was so embarrassed and ashamed, there was nothing I could say. She reached down and quickly pulled both gloves off my hands. "Answer me!!" she demanded. "Tell me right now what you were doing with my gloves!". I still couldn't respond. "Were you being a dirty little boy with mummy's nice leather gloves? Is that what you were doing?". She was very angry and was now closely examining her gloves as she held them. "If you aren't going to tell me what you were doing, then you're going to show me what you were doing", she said, as she dropped the gloves on my chest. " Put my gloves on right now and show me what you were doing!", she demanded. I didn't want to. I was already ashamed and now I was going to be humiliated even further by having to repeat my dirty actions in front of my mother. "No.. please, I'm very sorry". I said and started to cry. "I don't care if you're sorry, You put my gloves on right now! I want to see what you were doing with them!". There was no getting out of this. I pulled her gloves over my hands, and looked up at my mother hoping that would be good enough. "What else did you do?" she asked. " I know that's not all. Show me what else you were doing!". I slowly reached down to my exposed privates and quickly touched myself with the gloves. "That's what I thought! You were touching yourself with my nice leather gloves, dirty boy!", she yelled as she took the gloves from me. "These aren't for you and you're gonna learn your lesson". She took my hand and pulled me up then sat on the edge of my bed. She placed her gloves beside her, pulled me over her knee and began spanking my bare bottom. Still to this day, I can't say if it was intentional on her part but as she was spanking me, her sexy gloves were just inches away from my face. "You won't touch my gloves again will you?" she repeated while punishing my bare bottom. I can remember smelling the scent of the leather and staring at her sexy gloves the whole time she was spanking me. Unknowingly, my leather glove fetish was now imprinted. That first experience changed me forever. The intense feelings of pleasure that I felt from those gloves would never be forgotten. No amount of guilt or punishment would ever break my attraction. The sight, the sound, the scent and the feel was too overpowering for me to just let go. I didn't understand why leather gloves had such an effect on me. All I could think of was the intense pleasure I felt during that brief moment and an overwhelming desire to experience that feeling again. It wasn't long before I was caught and punished a second time for being a "dirty boy" with my mother's sexy leather gloves.
Last edited by Fman on Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aa81

Post by aa81 »

Fman wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:26 am I was asked to tell the story of my first time getting caught by my mother fondling her leather gloves so here it is.

It was 1977, I was quite young, only 6 or 7 watching an episode of Charlie's Angels ("Lady Killer" Season 1 Episode 8 ). There's 2 scenes where a female villain is shown putting on black leather gloves and then chloroforming their victim. This was my trigger. The exact moment my fetish began. I remember getting a strange feeling as I watched the villain do some very evil and sinister things with her leather gloves. It was overwhelming me with excitement for reasons I couldn't understand. The episode ended and I didn't really think about it much after then. Until..

Not long after, maybe a few days later, I remember getting in the front seat of the car to go shopping with my mother. It was winter time and cold out and as I sat in the seat beside her, I can vividly remember her reaching over the dash for something. It was a sexy pair of dark brown leather gloves! I didn't recall her ever wearing leather gloves before, in fact I couldn't remember ever seeing leather gloves in person before. I was shocked at first (Is mother an villain?), then a jolt of excitement hit me as she began to put them on. Again a vivid memory, watching her pull those leather gloves on, adjusting the fingers and pulling them tight. Then reaching into her purse and lighting a cigarette before pulling out of the driveway. My eyes were locked onto her hands the whole time as she drove the car and smoked her cigarette. The sexy look of the smooth shiny leather encasing her hands, noticing how the tips of her gloves touched her lips as she drew on her cigarette, the tacky squeaking sound of the leather tightly gripping the steering wheel. Luckily she was driving or she would have noticed me staring at her hands so closely. I was entranced. When we returned home I couldn't help but notice that she wore her gloves into the house rather than leaving them in the car. Bad idea.

Later that night after dinner while we watched TV, I had a naughty idea. While my mother is occupied, I would go into the kitchen to see if I could find those sexy leather gloves. I pretended I was going to look for my toy car and once in the kitchen, I headed directly for her purse that was sitting on a chair at the table. Much to my excitement, the gloves were in her purse, placed at the very top of the opening. I didn't know what to do, I hadn't planned this far ahead. All I knew was that I immediately wanted be alone with those sexy leather gloves and somehow had to sneak them past my mother and into my bedroom unnoticed. I boldly stuffed the gloves into my PJ's and casually walked past my mother still watching TV and headed upstairs into my room and closed the door.

Once in my room, I quickly got into bed and pulled the covers up to my chest. I reached into my PJ's and pulled out those sexy gloves. Feeling the soft leather on my hands jolted me with excitement. I pulled the gloves on over both hands and marveled at how sexy the shiny leather looked up close. Remembering the scene from TV that triggered all this, I decided I would put my gloved hand over my mouth just as the sexy villain did to her victims. I slowly reached up and as I covered my mouth with the glove I breathed in my first scent of the leather. Sensory overload. I never expected or even considered what the leather would smell like or do to me. But as soon as the gloves touched my lips and the scent of the leather hit my nose, I was intoxicated. I clearly remember it being the greatest feeling ever. Bliss.

I was now very erect, and instinctively decided to reach under the bed covers and down into my PJ's with these horny leather gloves to explore myself. The sensation of the leather on my erection was far more intense than I could have imagined. I was swimming with pleasure as the I slid the gloves around in between my legs, even reaching down lower to slide a finger over my anus, thinking it's ok to touch there since I have gloves on, that's when it happened. The door opened and there stood my mother.

At that moment I quickly moved my hands away from my cock and put them at my side. She hadn't yet seen anything as I had the covers pulled up but she knew very well that I was hiding something. She asked me what I was doing in bed, but without even letting me answer she walked over and pulled back the covers. There I was helpless, laying in bed with my mother's leather gloves on both hands and my PJ's pulled down just enough to reveal my sinister behavior. She caught me red handed. My fetish was completely exposed.

"My gloves!!" "What are you doing with my gloves?!". I couldn't speak. I was so embarrassed and ashamed, there was nothing I could say. She reached down and quickly pulled both gloves off my hands. "Answer me!!" she demanded. "Tell me right now what you were doing with my gloves!". I still couldn't respond. "Were you being a dirty little boy with mummy's nice leather gloves? Is that what you were doing?". She was very angry and was now closely examining her gloves as she held them. "If you aren't going to tell me what you were doing, then you're going to show me what you were doing", she said, as she dropped the gloves on my chest. " Put my gloves on right now and show me what you were doing!", she demanded. I didn't want to. I was already ashamed and now I was going to be humiliated even further by having to repeat my dirty actions in front of my mother. "No.. please, I'm very sorry". I said and started to cry. "I don't care if you're sorry, You put my gloves on right now! I want to see what you were doing with them!". There was no getting out of this. I pulled her gloves over my hands, and looked up at my mother hoping that would be good enough. "What else did you do?" she asked. " I know that's not all. Show me what else you were doing!". I slowly reached down to my exposed privates and quickly touched myself with the gloves. "That's what I thought! You were touching yourself with my nice leather gloves, dirty boy!", she yelled as she took the gloves from me. "These aren't for you and you're gonna learn your lesson". She took my hand and pulled me up then sat on the edge of my bed. She placed her gloves beside her, pulled me over her knee and began spanking my bare bottom. Still to this day, I can't say if it was intentional on her part but as she was spanking me, her sexy gloves were just inches away from my face. "You won't touch my gloves again will you?" she repeated while punishing my bare bottom. I can remember smelling the scent of the leather and staring at her sexy gloves the whole time she was spanking me. Unknowingly, my leather glove fetish was now imprinted. That first experience changed me forever. The intense feelings of pleasure that I felt from those gloves would never be forgotten. No amount of guilt or punishment would ever break my attraction. The sight, the sound, the scent and the feel was too overpowering for me to just let go. I didn't understand why leather gloves had such an effect on me. All I could think of was the intense pleasure I felt during that brief moment and an overwhelming desire to experience that feeling again. It wasn't long before I was caught and punished a second time for being a "dirty boy" with my mother's sexy leather gloves.
Did she ever wear them while spanking you?