Purses Around the Office

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Just curious, do these pics float your boat?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:06 pm

These are just great!
45%
Needs more cum!
45%
No, not really.
9%

Total votes: 33

vito117

Re: Purses Around the Office

Post by vito117 »

coachlover wrote:Just out of curiosity, what kind of business it it at this office ? I couldn't work there, i would have either been fired for not being able to focus on my job. Also i probably would have been arrested for viciously molesting one of the beautiful purses or arrestedfor sealing every single purse in the office and taking them home. I personally love open view pictures of purses and wallets myself, please keep them coming. One of my favorite things to see when im at the store is open view purses. I have to control myself though because there was a couple times i same some beautiful purses laid open in shopping carts that i found myself walking towards it to take it and have had to stop myself.
Hell , just go to any large company that has 12 floors filled with cubicle after cubicle.
It's mostly women working these office-data entry--customer service type jobs. Especially in the insurance world.
All the women with their large work purses, totes, hobos.....plopped on floors, chairs, credenzas.
Seen it many times in my work if doing site visits or making measurements. (Specialty general contractor.)
Given the office culture would have to be one of trust and not thievery as some can be. Then all purses are locked up in desk drawers or cabinets.

I'd love to snap pics like this but it seems I get busted too many times or take shitty - blurry pics from the phone. :lol:

I do love this thread!
Keep it coming.
timay

Post by timay »

vito117 wrote:
coachlover wrote:Just out of curiosity, what kind of business it it at this office ? I couldn't work there, i would have either been fired for not being able to focus on my job. Also i probably would have been arrested for viciously molesting one of the beautiful purses or arrestedfor sealing every single purse in the office and taking them home. I personally love open view pictures of purses and wallets myself, please keep them coming. One of my favorite things to see when im at the store is open view purses. I have to control myself though because there was a couple times i same some beautiful purses laid open in shopping carts that i found myself walking towards it to take it and have had to stop myself.
Hell , just go to any large company that has 12 floors filled with cubicle after cubicle.
It's mostly women working these office-data entry--customer service type jobs. Especially in the insurance world.
All the women with their large work purses, totes, hobos.....plopped on floors, chairs, credenzas.
Seen it many times in my work if doing site visits or making measurements. (Specialty general contractor.)
Given the office culture would have to be one of trust and not thievery as some can be. Then all purses are locked up in desk drawers or cabinets.

I'd love to snap pics like this but it seems I get busted too many times or take shitty - blurry pics from the phone. :lol:

I do love this thread!
Keep it coming.
yeah, to me this is one of the best threads in a long time..fantasizing about all these bags is just awesome!!
If possible, try to get more pics of that big, fat black leather wallet.. if you are able please..
PursesBootsPumps
blazedog

Post by blazedog »

I work at a property management company. As can happen in some offices, the women here are very comfortable in their environment leading them to the trusting displays of unwatched purses you see in the pics.

As I stated before, I'm not actually in the office too much which is just as well. Like some of you, I would be too distracted, just waiting for a chance to get a shot at one of their purses or end up getting busted. As is, one time I came within a hair of getting caught just taking a picture.

It has become very hard to get new pictures, but I still have some old ones I haven't uploaded. Sorry timay, that large black wallet you lust after no longer works at my office. Here is a couple of pics of it sitting in a different purse though.

I'll post photos of other employee's purses later this week.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
timay

Post by timay »

Well it's too bad that she no longer works there, her wallet was a massive boner!! Also, is that a red leather coin purse with the snap top in that bag? I'd love to jizz all over that too!

If you happen to come across any leather cigarette cases from any coworkers who happen to smoke..please capture those if you can!

Can't wait for the new pics!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
PursesBootsPumps
blazedog

Post by blazedog »

Here are some more. I find the large white purse to be quite nice!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

that first white one mmmmmmm.
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

Mmmm! Yum yum yum yum! I <3 those cigarettes in that slutty white bag!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Ohhh! All those purses! Can you imagine? You pull the fire alarm, and everyone runs out of the building. All those ladies leaving all their purses on their desks. You take a few in the bathroom and jizz them. Of course, the two minutes it takes to jizz them, people are gonna wonder where you are. You could say, "I was on the toilet! I was straining, and the fucking fire alarm goes off! I didn't smell smoke, so i assumed that it was a false alarm. I just stayed til i was done, wiped my ass, and here i am!" Meanwhile, you secretly sent a monster jizz wad in that white leather bag! You practically zipped your dick inside it, and emptied your balls in the bag! The wallet, makeup bag, cigs, pens, notepad, and cell phone look like they got glazed, like donuts. Awesome!
timay

Post by timay »

that 3rd and 4th pic down, that grey bag.. oh yesss I would love to just lick and suck on it!
these pics are great man thank you!!!
PursesBootsPumps
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Timay i also love licking/sucking on purses. Earlier, i was boinking one purse while another purse was on my face, the main compartment over my face. I was licking the bottom interior of it. I live in an old house, and i have a wall heater in my living room. I was laying back on my couch, and the heat from the heater was effecting the purse and making it really soft and slouchy. i was breathing in the interior of the purse (a soft, satiny material) into my mouth.